A pen and ink drawing of the City Gate, looking South, drawn from a photograph taken in 1875
- A pen and ink drawing of the City Gate, looking South, drawn from a photograph taken in 1875
- Series Title:
- Large Block and Lot Photographs
- Physical Description:
- Mixed Material
- E. A. Meyer
- St. Augustine Restoration, Inc.
- Publication Date:
- Physical Location:
|Folder: ||CITY GATES Orange/St. George Sts.|
- General Note:
- Front: CITY GATES; St. Augustine, Florida; From a Photograph of 1875; E. A. Meyer; Back: Pen drawing by E. A. Meyer; NEG. NO. 729C; ST. AUGUSTINE HISTORICAL RESTORATION AND PRESERVATION COMMISSION; P. O. BOX 1987; ST. AUGUSTINE, FLORIDA 32084; CREDIT LINE APPRECIATED
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- UFHSA Government House Research Collections
- Rights Management:
- All applicable rights reserved by the source institution and holding location.
- System ID:
~ ---0--**===-All& --Amn e - -.. - -. a .
ST-. Akugus ne4 Florida n, 4