The University of Florida Theses & Dissertations Collection within the Institutional Repository at the University of Florida (IR@UF) will eventually include all theses and dissertations from the University of Florida.
Usage statistics for each ETD are available under the "description," and overall usage statistics are available here.
The collection currently includes:
- Open Access Theses & Dissertations, originally submitted electronically (ETDs)
- Projects in Lieu of Theses (PILOTS), submitted electronically but which would otherwise not be available online (submission help)
- College of Design, Construction, and Planning
- College of the Arts
- College of Journalism & Communications
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Retrospective dissertations, digitized from print-only dissertations (information on this service for dissertation authors)
- For dissertations not covered by the Retrospective Dissertation Scanning Policy, thesis and dissertation authors can grant permissions to have their theses and dissertations added to the University of Florida Theses & Dissertations Collection. For print-only theses and dissertations, the permissions form and mailing address are available here. Authors can also grant permissions and submit electronic theses and dissertations through the online self-submittal form here.
- UF Undergraduate Honors Theses (new in 2013/2014)