- Permanent Link:
- Celadon Flask
- University of Florida -- Harn Museum of Art -- Asian
- Van Fleet, James A.
- Physical Description:
- Glazed stoneware with slip inlay
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Art objects, Korean--KoryoÌ† period, 935-1392
- ceramics (object genre) ( aat )
- General Note:
- Black and white inlay, everted lip and elongated neck and profile; vertical floral design sections, extending from base to lip, separated by double line; each panel represents chrysanthemum heads.
- Gift of General James A. Van Fleet