'/ STATE OF FLORIDA
a1 HISTORIC ST. AUGUSTINE PRESERVATION BOARD
P.O. BOX 1987
ST. AUGUSTINE, FL 32084
DEPARTMENT OF STATE
Secretary of State
William R. Adams
August 3, 1984
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
The Historic St. Augustine Preservation Board is accepting
bids for the work to be done at 46 St. George Street (Arrivas House)
St. Augustine (a specification sheet is enclosed).
Please submit your bid for this work to the following
Historic St. Augustine Preservation Board
P.O. Box 1987
St. Augustine, Florida
Attention: Hector L. Miron
Enclosure Specification Sheet
SENT TO: McGowan
Muir E. t.04
BOARlD OF TRIURSm
M(aj. Gon. Henry UMeluln (Rot) JUHDoGuble
Norma KC. Lockwood Lawrence L. Lewla, Jr. John D. Defta
Mldacad V. Gannon
HISTORIC ST. AUGUSTINE PRESERVATION BOARD
Specifications for Arrivas House HVAC System
1. Remove existing gas furnace and associated supply lines,
wiring, and controls.
2. Supply and install 3 ton air to air heat pump with minimum
EER rating of 10.25, utilizing existing duct work.
Aux. heat strips to be 8 KW.
3. Provide one supply and one return grill and necessary ducting
for 3rd floor work area.
4. All equipment to be effectively isolated so as to prevent noise
or vibration from being transmitted to the building frame.
5. Compressor to be located on the south end of the west balcony.
A shop fabricated duct will be necessary to provide efficient
discharge of exhaust air from the compressor to the south end
of the balcony.
6. Specify allowance made for existing gas furnace, if any. If no
allowance is made, the furnace will be deposited in the agency's
storage yard for disposal per state regulation.
7. All carpentry work to be done by owner.
8. All electrical work to be included in low bid. Painting of
of electrical conduit will be specified by the owner.
9. Provide written one year warranty on all work and material and
five year warranty on compressor.