THE ARRIVAS HOUSE
Projected Maintenance Requirements
Subterranean and drywood treatment recommended by
Florida Pest Control Company
Replacement of rear balcony supports
Interior painting, 1st floor (whitewash)
Exterior painting, siding, windows and trim
Maintenance department recently completed repairs and
painting of balcony, rails and stairway.
Grape arbor needs repair.
New building on rear of lot for storage and housing
of electric meter, etc.
Painting of exterior siding within two years.
1. Termite inspection by Florida Pest Control, 1973,
states that drywood termites are evident and that
"this building needs treatment to prevent further
damage." Estimated cost $893.00. (But we feel
the building should be treated for subterranean
termites as well, so it is estimated by us to be
$1,600.00 or more,)
2. Supporting posts in rear of the building, supporting
balcony, are completely rotted and need immediate
replacement. (Water damage.)
The estimated cost--$450.00 with labor by maintenance
3. Downstairs exhibition building needs painting.
4. Grape arbor needs repair.
5. Replacement building needed at rear of lot for storage--
electric meters', etc.
6. Exterior siding and trim need to be painted.
(Repairs and painting completed on deck, stairs,
railings in 1974 by maintenance department.) (
Estimated cost for the remainder $1,000 by contract.
se 2 j.. ,