115 ANASTASIA BLVD.
ST. AUGUSTINE, FLORIDA 32084
PROJECT: Renovation of Haas House and Floor
(name, address) Slab at Government House
Mr. Clay Stratton, Contractor
208 St. George Street
St. Augustine, FL 32084
( X ) herewith ( ) under separate cover via
( ) in accordance with your request
If enclosures are not as noted, please
inform us immediately.
If checked below, please:
( ) Acknowledge receipt of enclosures.
( ) Return enclosures to us.
( ) approval
( ) review & comment
( X ) use
( ) Drawings
( ) Specifications
( ) Change Order
) distribution to parties
) Shop Drawing Prints
) Shop Drawing Reproducibles
( ) information
) Product Literature
COPIES DATE REV. NO. DESCRIPTION CODE
3 7-13-84 Final Inspection Punch List
ACTION A. Action indicated on item transmitted D. For signature and forwarding as noted below
CODE B. No action required under REMARKS
C. For signature and return to this office E. See REMARKS below
COPIES TO: (with enclosures)
Mr. Nathan Nadler, DGS 0
-.H-lstoric Preservation Board 0
BY: Leesa Foreman
RENOVATION OF HAAS HOUSE
FLOOR SLAB AT GOVERNMENT HOUSE
FINAL INSPECTION PUNCH LIST
DATE: Friday, July 13, 1984
PRESENT: Hector Marone Bob Steinbach
Steve Schuyler Clay Stratton
1. At the kitchen, provide switch plate at switch at counter.
2. At the water heater closet, paint at patches at pipe and
3. All existing varnished woodwork is to be wiped down to remove
dirt and paint.
4. The exterior deadbolts are to be replaced with Sargent locks
keyed to the Historic St. Augustine Preservation Board's
5. At the front porch, secure the gutter to the building ensuring
proper fall to the downspout.
6. Prime and paint new downspout.
7. At the 1st floor porch, secure the wood ceiling and light
8. The yard light on the west elevation is to be aimed to shine
north. Provide a cover plate at the junction plate.
9. At the east elevation, provide additional siding (8') at
bottom. Provide blocking to secure; paint.
10. At the service sink on the rear porch, the drain slopes back
to the trap; rework to provide required positive slope.
11. The rear porch and stair is to receive all required coats of
NOTE: The date of Final Completion is dependent upon the Contractor
completing the items in this Punch List within ten (10) days.