HISTO9ST. AUGUSTINE PRESERVATIOIOARD
nntp March 21, 1975
To Mr. Steinbach Department
From Betty Department
Subject Telephone call from Mr. Shepard
1. He was sure you must have received a copy of the letter from Mr. Pappas.
Must get together with the city officials on the Avero House and Joaneda House.
Please set this up -- with the city officials.
2. He is going to bring his troops and they will photo and physically assault on the
Joaneda house tentatively set for Friday of next week. He will be down one day
earlier to make necessary photos.
3. City building officials most important that a time be coordinated with them.
4. He will be flexible (within limits of course both yours and his).
5. He regrets he did not get a chance to see you on Tuesday time ran out on him.
6. Please call him before your appointment Monday morning. (your appt. at 9:30-Campbell)
HSAPB Form No. 20