- Permanent Link:
- Ruth Alexander and exercise for women (npa0503)
- University of Florida. News Bureau.
- University of Florida. News and Public Affairs
- Publication Date:
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Alexander, Ruth
University of Florida. College of Health and Human Performance.
- Spatial Coverage:
- North America -- United States of America -- Florida -- Alachua -- Gainesville
North America -- United States of America -- Florida
- A report on University of Florida professor Ruth Alexander and her work with fitness with women. She finds that significant progress can be made in three to six months with a regular exercise program and that even older women in their eighties can have success.
- General Note:
- Title: [Ruth Alexander and Exercise for Women]: Date: ca. 1980: Reported by: Rose Marie Van Camp: Duration: 00:01:39: File name: NPA0503: Original format: 3/4" umatic videotape. Intermediate format: Sony Beta SP. Digitization completed by: Total Video (Gainesville, Fl)
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida Archives
- Rights Management:
- Copyright Board of Trustees of the University of Florida
- Resource Identifier: