- Permanent Link:
- New teaching law in Florida elementary schools (npa1603)
- University of Florida. News Bureau.
- University of Florida. News and Public Affairs
- Publication Date:
- Subjects / Keywords:
University of Florida. College of Education.
University of Florida. ( LCSH )
- Spatial Coverage:
- North America -- United States of America -- Florida -- Alachua -- Gainesville
North America -- United States of America -- Florida
- According to a bill passed by the Florida state legislature, elementary school children in Florida will be educated according to their special needs. University of Florida professor Dr. Cecil Miller, special education teacher, has helped to conceptualize the law.
- General Note:
- Title: [New Teaching Law in Florida Elementary Schools]: Date: ca. 1979: Reported by: Rosemarie Van Camp: Duration: 00:01:49: File name: NPA1603: Original format: 3/4" umatic videotape. Intermediate format: Sony Beta SP. Digitization completed by: Total Video (Gainesville, Fl)
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida Archives
- Rights Management:
- Copyright Board of Trustees of the University of Florida
- Resource Identifier: