- Permanent Link:
- Metal fatigue (npa2102)
- University of Florida. News Bureau.
- University of Florida. News and Public Affairs
- Publication Date:
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Verinck, Ellis
University of Florida. College of Engineering.
- Spatial Coverage:
- North America -- United States of America -- Florida -- Alachua -- Gainesville
North America -- United States of America -- Florida
- Dr. Ellis Verink, a University of Florida material science engineer, is working on research to try to produce a substance which will prevent metal corrosion in metals.
- General Note:
- Title: [Metal Fatigue]: Date: ca. 1980: Reported by: John Thomas: Duration: 00:01:27: File name: NPA2102: Original format: 3/4" umatic videotape. Intermediate format: Sony Beta SP. Digitization completed by: Total Video (Gainesville, Fl)
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida Archives
- Rights Management:
- Copyright Board of Trustees of the University of Florida
- Resource Identifier: