- Permanent Link:
- Florida economy (npa0601)
- University of Florida. News Bureau.
- University of Florida. News and Public Affairs
- Publication Date:
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Fishkind, Henry H.
University of Florida. ( LCSH )
- Spatial Coverage:
- North America -- United States of America -- Florida -- Alachua -- Gainesville
North America -- United States of America -- Florida
- Rosemarie Van Camp interviews Dr. Henry H. Fishkind and asks a series of questions related to the economy of Florida such as the state of tourism, unemployment, the housing problem, as well as the state of the economic conditions in various parts of the state.
- General Note:
- Title: [Florida Economy]: Date: ca. 1982: Reported by: Rosemarie Van Camp: Duration: 00:09:33: File name: NPA0601: Original format: 3/4" umatic videotape. Intermediate format: Sony Beta SP. Digitization completed by: Total Video (Gainesville, Fl)
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida Archives
- Rights Management:
- Copyright Board of Trustees of the University of Florida
- Resource Identifier: