- Permanent Link:
- Map of the Isthmus of Huasacualco Drawn up from the Itineraries of the Engineers . .
- Portion of title:
- Points of Separation, and Projected Communications Between the South Sea and atlantic Ocean
- de Humbolt, A
- Physical Description:
- 8 maps : col. ; 44 x 34 cm. sheet
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Central America, South America
- single map ( marcgt )
- Funded in part by the University of Florida, the Florida Heritage Project of the State University Libraries of Florida, the Institute for Museum and Library Services, and the U.S. Department of Education's TICFIA granting program.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- Map and Imagery Library, George A. Smathers Libraries, University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- This item is presumed to be in the public domain. The University of Florida George A. Smathers Libraries respect the intellectual property rights of others and do not claim any copyright interest in this item. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by fair use or other copyright exemptions. Any reuse of this item in excess of fair use or other copyright exemptions may require permission of the copyright holder. The Smathers Libraries would like to learn more about this item and invite individuals or organizations to contact Digital Services (UFDC@uflib.ufl.edu) with any additional information they can provide.
- Resource Identifier:
- 003933966 ( ALEPH )