- Permanent Link:
- Government gazette
- Place of Publication:
- St George's Grenada
- [Govt. Print. Off.]
Govt. Print. Off.
- Publication Date:
- May 5, 1970
- Physical Description:
- v. : ; 34 cm.
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Politics and government -- Grenada ( lcsh )
- government publication (state, provincial, terriorial, dependent) ( marcgt )
periodical ( marcgt )
serial ( sobekcm )
- Spatial Coverage:
- Dates or Sequential Designation:
- v. 1- 1883-
- General Note:
- Includes supplements consisting of bills, ordinances, statutory rules & orders, etc.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- The University of Florida George A. Smathers Libraries respect the intellectual property rights of others and do not claim any copyright interest in this item. This item may be protected by copyright but is made available here under a claim of fair use (17 U.S.C. Â§107) for non-profit research and educational purposes. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by fair use or other copyright exemptions. Any reuse of this item in excess of fair use or other copyright exemptions requires permission of the copyright holder. The Smathers Libraries would like to learn more about this item and invite individuals or organizations to contact Digital Services (UFDC@uflib.ufl.edu) with any additional information they can provide.
- Resource Identifier:
- ABP7269 ( LTUF )
01508738 ( OCLC )
000271428 ( AlephBibNum )
Snbiisbeb b^ gutboritg
VOL. 88] SAINT GEORGE'S, TUESDAY, MAY, 5, 1970 [No. 25
By Her Excellency HILDA LOUISA BYNOE, Dame Commander of the Order of the British
Empire, Governor of the Associated State of Grenada.
To: RAYMOND CLARENCE PATERSON MOORE, J.P.
Y virtue of the power and authority in me vested under section 22 (1) of the Constitution of Grenada
set out in Schedule 2 to the Grenada Constitution Order 1967, and acting in accordance with the
advice of the Premier, I DO HEREBY APPOINT YOU the said RAYMOND CLARENCE PATERSON MOORE to
be Deputy Governor of the Associated State of Grenada and in that capacity to perform on my behalf
the functions of the office of Governor of the said State from Saturday 2nd May, 1970, until Tuesday
5th Day of May, 1970 unless such appointment be sooner revoked.
GIVEN under my hand and the Public Seal of the Associated State of Grenada at Government
House in the said State this 2nd day of May, in the year of Our Lord One Thousand
nine hundred and seventy and in the Eighteenth Year of the Reign of Her Majesty
QUEEN ELIZABETH THE SECOND.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
PRINTED BY THE GOVERNMENT PRINTER, AT THE GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE,