- Permanent Link:
- Government gazette
- Place of Publication:
- St George's Grenada
- [Govt. Print. Off.]
Govt. Print. Off.
- Publication Date:
- November 12, 1969
- Physical Description:
- v. : ; 34 cm.
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Politics and government -- Grenada ( lcsh )
- government publication (state, provincial, terriorial, dependent) ( marcgt )
periodical ( marcgt )
serial ( sobekcm )
- Spatial Coverage:
- Dates or Sequential Designation:
- v. 1- 1883-
- General Note:
- Includes supplements consisting of bills, ordinances, statutory rules & orders, etc.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- The University of Florida George A. Smathers Libraries respect the intellectual property rights of others and do not claim any copyright interest in this item. This item may be protected by copyright but is made available here under a claim of fair use (17 U.S.C. Â§107) for non-profit research and educational purposes. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by fair use or other copyright exemptions. Any reuse of this item in excess of fair use or other copyright exemptions requires permission of the copyright holder. The Smathers Libraries would like to learn more about this item and invite individuals or organizations to contact Digital Services (UFDC@uflib.ufl.edu) with any additional information they can provide.
- Resource Identifier:
- ABP7269 ( LTUF )
01508738 ( OCLC )
000271428 ( AlephBibNum )
VOL. 87 SAINT GEORGE'S, WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 1969 [No. 72
To the Honourable DEREK KNIGHT,
Minister without Portfolio.
BY virtue of the power and authority in me vested under the Constitution of Grenada
set out in Schedule 2 of the Grenada Constitution Order, 1967 and acting in
accordance with the advice of the Premier, I hereby authorise you the said DEREK
KNIGHT as from the 4th day of November, 1969, to perform the functions of the
principal legal adviser to the Government of Grenada and for the following
The Department of Attorney General.
UNTIL the Honourable Keith Hennessey Conrad Alleyne returns to Grenada or until
your authority for so doing is sooner revoked by me acting as aforesaid.
GIVEN under my hand at Government House in Grenada this 5th day of
November. One thousand nine hundred and sixty-nine.
PRINTED BY THE GOVERNMENT PRINTER, AT THE GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE,
(2 i -