- Permanent Link:
- Government gazette
- Place of Publication:
- St George's Grenada
- [Govt. Print. Off.]
Govt. Print. Off.
- Publication Date:
- July 2, 1969
- Physical Description:
- v. : ; 34 cm.
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Politics and government -- Grenada ( lcsh )
- government publication (state, provincial, terriorial, dependent) ( marcgt )
periodical ( marcgt )
serial ( sobekcm )
- Spatial Coverage:
- Dates or Sequential Designation:
- v. 1- 1883-
- General Note:
- Includes supplements consisting of bills, ordinances, statutory rules & orders, etc.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- The University of Florida George A. Smathers Libraries respect the intellectual property rights of others and do not claim any copyright interest in this item. This item may be protected by copyright but is made available here under a claim of fair use (17 U.S.C. Â§107) for non-profit research and educational purposes. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by fair use or other copyright exemptions. Any reuse of this item in excess of fair use or other copyright exemptions requires permission of the copyright holder. The Smathers Libraries would like to learn more about this item and invite individuals or organizations to contact Digital Services (UFDC@uflib.ufl.edu) with any additional information they can provide.
- Resource Identifier:
- ABP7269 ( LTUF )
01508738 ( OCLC )
000271428 ( AlephBibNum )
EXTRAO R DINARY)
^nis~rin brOi |utorxitn
VOL. 87 SAINT GEORGE'S, WEDNESDAY, JULY 2, 1969 [No. 40
By Her Excellency Doctor HILDA BYNOE Dame Commander of the Order of the
British Empire, Governor of the Associated State of Grenada.
To : LEO VICTOR DE GALE, ESQUIRE,
Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire.
BY virtue of the power and authority in me vested under section 22 (1) of the
Constitution of Grenada set out in Schedule 2 to the Grenada Constitution
Order 1967, and acting in accordance with the advice of the Premier, I do hereby
appoint you the said LEO VICTOR DE GALE to be Deputy Governor of the
Associated State of Grenada and in that capacity to perform on my behalf the
functions of the office of Governor of the said State from Monday the 23rd day of
June, 1969, until my return to Grenada unless such appointment be sooner revoked.
GIVEN under my hand and the Public Seal of the Associated State of
Grenada at Government House in the said State this 23rd day of
June, in the year of Our Lord One thousand nine hundred and sixty-
nine and in the Eighteenth Year of the Reign of Her Majesty
QUEEN ELIZABETH THE SECOND.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.
258 GOVERNMENT GAZETTE, JULY 2, 1969.-(No. 40)
To the Honourable GEORGE FREDERICK HOSTEN,
Minister of Finance, Trade and Production.
W HEREAS the Honourable ERIC MATTHEW GAIRY, the Premier of Grenada, is absent from
Now, THEREFORE, by virtue of the power and authority in me vested under the provisions of
section 61(1) of the Constitution of Grenada set out in Schedule 2 to the Grenada Constitution Order,
1967, and acting in accordance with the advice of the Premier, I hereby authorise you the said
GEORGE FREDERICK HOSTEN as from Saturday the 28th day of June, 1969, to perform the
functions conferred by the said Constitution on the said ERIC MATTHEW GAIRY (other than
the functions conferred on the said ERIC MATTHEW GAIRY by section 61 of the said Constitution)
until the Honourable ERIC MATTHEW GAIRY returns to Grenada or until your authority for so
doing is sooner revoked by me acting as aforesaid.
GIVEN under my hand at Government House in Grenada this second day of July,
One thousand nine hundred and sixty-nine.
L. V. DE GALE
PRINTED BY THE GOVERNMENT PRINTER. AT THE GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE,