- Permanent Link:
- Government gazette
- Place of Publication:
- St George's Grenada
- [Govt. Print. Off.]
Govt. Print. Off.
- Publication Date:
- March 24, 1969
- Physical Description:
- v. : ; 34 cm.
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Politics and government -- Grenada ( lcsh )
- government publication (state, provincial, terriorial, dependent) ( marcgt )
periodical ( marcgt )
serial ( sobekcm )
- Spatial Coverage:
- Dates or Sequential Designation:
- v. 1- 1883-
- General Note:
- Includes supplements consisting of bills, ordinances, statutory rules & orders, etc.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- The University of Florida George A. Smathers Libraries respect the intellectual property rights of others and do not claim any copyright interest in this item. This item may be protected by copyright but is made available here under a claim of fair use (17 U.S.C. Â§107) for non-profit research and educational purposes. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by fair use or other copyright exemptions. Any reuse of this item in excess of fair use or other copyright exemptions requires permission of the copyright holder. The Smathers Libraries would like to learn more about this item and invite individuals or organizations to contact Digital Services (UFDC@uflib.ufl.edu) with any additional information they can provide.
- Resource Identifier:
- ABP7269 ( LTUF )
01508738 ( OCLC )
000271428 ( AlephBibNum )
.(E Xc:, T (EXTRAORDINARY)
VOL. 87 SAINT GEORGE'S, MONDAY, MARCH 24, 1969 [No. 21
By Her Excellency HILDA LOUISA BYNOE, Dame Commander of the Order of the
British Empire, Governor of the Associated State of Grenada.
To: RALPH ORLANDO WILLIAMS, ESQUIRE, J.P.
BY virtue of the power and authority in me vested under the provisions of
section 24(2) (c) of the Constitution of Grenada set out in Schedule 2 to the
Grenada Constitution Order, 1967, and acting in accordance with the advice of
the Premier, I hereby appoint you the said RALPH ORLANDO WILLIAMS to
be a member of the Senate of Grenada hereby investing you with all the powers,
privileges and authorities to the said office appertaining or belonging. And all
Her Majesty's loving subjects in Grenada and all others whom it may concern
are hereby required to take due notice hereof and to govern themselves accordingly.
GIVEN under my hand and the Public Seal of the Associated State of
Grenada at Government House in the said State this 21st day of
March, in the year of Our Lord One thousand nine hundred and
sixty-nine and in the Eighteenth Year of the Reign of Her Majesty
QUEEN ELIZABETH THE SECOND.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.
PRINTED fY rHE GOVERNMENT PRINTER. AT THE GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE.
^y^ ^ i