- Permanent Link:
- Government gazette
- Place of Publication:
- St George's Grenada
- [Govt. Print. Off.]
Govt. Print. Off.
- Publication Date:
- November 21, 1963
- Physical Description:
- v. : ; 34 cm.
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Politics and government -- Grenada ( lcsh )
- government publication (state, provincial, terriorial, dependent) ( marcgt )
periodical ( marcgt )
serial ( sobekcm )
- Spatial Coverage:
- Dates or Sequential Designation:
- v. 1- 1883-
- General Note:
- Includes supplements consisting of bills, ordinances, statutory rules & orders, etc.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- The University of Florida George A. Smathers Libraries respect the intellectual property rights of others and do not claim any copyright interest in this item. This item may be protected by copyright but is made available here under a claim of fair use (17 U.S.C. Â§107) for non-profit research and educational purposes. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by fair use or other copyright exemptions. Any reuse of this item in excess of fair use or other copyright exemptions requires permission of the copyright holder. The Smathers Libraries would like to learn more about this item and invite individuals or organizations to contact Digital Services (UFDC@uflib.ufl.edu) with any additional information they can provide.
- Resource Identifier:
- ABP7269 ( LTUF )
01508738 ( OCLC )
000271428 ( AlephBibNum )
(EXT RAO R DI NA RY)
VOL. 81.] SAINT GEORGE'S, THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 1963. [No. 59.
HIS Honour the Administrator has appointed a Commission of Enquiry under the
Commissions of Inquiry Ordinance (Cap. 64) with the following terms of
To enquire into-
(a) the working conditions obtaining at the Grenada Boys' Secondary
(b) the causes and consequences of the stoppage of work by certain
Masters of the said School on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th days of
and to make recommendations with respect to any steps which may be taken
with a view to avoiding the recurrence of incidents of a like or similar nature."
The Commission comprises the following persons :
Dr. AUBREY PHILLIPS, Senior Lecturer, Department of Educa-
tion, University of the West Indies
Dr. J. R. GROOME
Mr. E. DE VERE ARCHER.
2. Persons who are desirous of giving evidence before the Commission are invited
to submit statements in writing in respect of the above terms of reference to the
undersigned at the Attorney General's Chambers, York House, St. George's.
C. L. SCIPIO,
Secretary to the Commission.
20th November, 1993.
PRINTED BY THE GOVERNMENT PRINTER, AT THE GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE,