- Permanent Link:
- Government gazette
- Place of Publication:
- St George's Grenada
- [Govt. Print. Off.]
Govt. Print. Off.
- Publication Date:
- November 26, 1962
- Physical Description:
- v. : ; 34 cm.
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Politics and government -- Grenada ( lcsh )
- government publication (state, provincial, terriorial, dependent) ( marcgt )
periodical ( marcgt )
serial ( sobekcm )
- Spatial Coverage:
- Dates or Sequential Designation:
- v. 1- 1883-
- General Note:
- Includes supplements consisting of bills, ordinances, statutory rules & orders, etc.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- The University of Florida George A. Smathers Libraries respect the intellectual property rights of others and do not claim any copyright interest in this item. This item may be protected by copyright but is made available here under a claim of fair use (17 U.S.C. Â§107) for non-profit research and educational purposes. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by fair use or other copyright exemptions. Any reuse of this item in excess of fair use or other copyright exemptions requires permission of the copyright holder. The Smathers Libraries would like to learn more about this item and invite individuals or organizations to contact Digital Services (UFDC@uflib.ufl.edu) with any additional information they can provide.
- Resource Identifier:
- ABP7269 ( LTUF )
01508738 ( OCLC )
000271428 ( AlephBibNum )
Inblis t bp AutborilD
VOL. 80.] SAINT GEORGE'S, MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 1962. [No. 74
LEGISLATIVE COUNCIL (ELECTIONS) ORDINANCE, 1951
Notice of Issue of Writ
IN accordance with the provisions of Section 21 of the Legislative Council
(Elections) Ordinance, 1951, (as amended by Section 2 of Ordinance 28 of 1955)
it is hereby notified for general information that His Honour The Administrator has
this day issued a writ for a by-election as a member of the Legislative Council of
the electoral district of The Town of Saint George."
The date fixed for the nomination of candidates is SATURDAY, the eighth
day of December, 1962, and the place is, York House.
If there is more than one nomination, a poll Lwill be taken on Friday the
twenty-eighth day of December, 1962.
Acting Supervisor of Elections.
UNDER the authority of Section 14 (1) of the Legislative Council (Elections)
Ordinance, 1951, (No. 10 of 1951), HIs HONOUR, THE ADMINISTRATOR, has been
pleased to appoint MR. E. R. L. HINDS to be the Returning Officer for the purpose
of a By-election for the return of a member for the Electoral District of the Town of
26th November, 1962.
PRINTED BY THE GOVERNMENT PRINTER, AT THE GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE