- Permanent Link:
- Government gazette
- Place of Publication:
- St George's Grenada
- [Govt. Print. Off.]
Govt. Print. Off.
- Publication Date:
- August 13, 1962
- Physical Description:
- v. : ; 34 cm.
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Politics and government -- Grenada ( lcsh )
- government publication (state, provincial, terriorial, dependent) ( marcgt )
periodical ( marcgt )
serial ( sobekcm )
- Spatial Coverage:
- Dates or Sequential Designation:
- v. 1- 1883-
- General Note:
- Includes supplements consisting of bills, ordinances, statutory rules & orders, etc.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- The University of Florida George A. Smathers Libraries respect the intellectual property rights of others and do not claim any copyright interest in this item. This item may be protected by copyright but is made available here under a claim of fair use (17 U.S.C. Â§107) for non-profit research and educational purposes. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by fair use or other copyright exemptions. Any reuse of this item in excess of fair use or other copyright exemptions requires permission of the copyright holder. The Smathers Libraries would like to learn more about this item and invite individuals or organizations to contact Digital Services (UFDC@uflib.ufl.edu) with any additional information they can provide.
- Resource Identifier:
- ABP7269 ( LTUF )
01508738 ( OCLC )
000271428 ( AlephBibNum )
(E X T;R AO R AtDi A iR V)
anbiisto brg ^uthrity
LEGISLATIVE COUNCIL (ELECTIONS) ORDINANCE, 1951
Notice of Issue of Writs.
IN accordance with the provisions of Section 21 of the Legislative Council
(Elections) Ordinance, 1951, (as amended by Section 2 of Ordinance 28 of 1955)
it is hereby notified for general information that His Honour The Administrator has
this day issued writs for the election of a member of the Legislative Council for each
of the electoral districts of :-
The Town of St. George
232 GOVERNMENT GAZETTE, AUGUST 13, 1962.-(No. 47.)
The date fixed for the nomination of candidates is SATURDAY the twenty-fifth
day of August, 1962, and the places are as follows:-
For the electoral district of the Town of St. George-Department of Agricul-
, Parish of St. George (North)-Model School,
S ,, Parish of St. George (South)-Department of
Agriculture, Botanical Gardens
S Parish of St. John-Court House, Gouyave
S Parish of St. Mark-Revenue Office, Victoria
,, ,. ,, ,, Parish of St. Andrew (North)-Spencer's Hall,
,, Parish of St. Andrew (South)-Court House
,, Parish of St. David-Court House, St. David
S Parish of St. Patrick-Court House, Sauteurs
S Carriacou-Court House, Hillsborough.
A poll will be taken on Thursday the Thirteenth day of September, 1962, in
any district where there is more than one nomination.
Acting Supervisor of Elections.
PRINTED BY THE GOVERNMENT PRINTER, AT THE GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE,