- Permanent Link:
- Government gazette
- Place of Publication:
- St George's Grenada
- [Govt. Print. Off.]
Govt. Print. Off.
- Publication Date:
- April 27, 1962
- Physical Description:
- v. : ; 34 cm.
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Politics and government -- Grenada ( lcsh )
- government publication (state, provincial, terriorial, dependent) ( marcgt )
periodical ( marcgt )
serial ( sobekcm )
- Spatial Coverage:
- Dates or Sequential Designation:
- v. 1- 1883-
- General Note:
- Includes supplements consisting of bills, ordinances, statutory rules & orders, etc.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- The University of Florida George A. Smathers Libraries respect the intellectual property rights of others and do not claim any copyright interest in this item. This item may be protected by copyright but is made available here under a claim of fair use (17 U.S.C. Â§107) for non-profit research and educational purposes. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by fair use or other copyright exemptions. Any reuse of this item in excess of fair use or other copyright exemptions requires permission of the copyright holder. The Smathers Libraries would like to learn more about this item and invite individuals or organizations to contact Digital Services (UFDC@uflib.ufl.edu) with any additional information they can provide.
- Resource Identifier:
- ABP7269 ( LTUF )
01508738 ( OCLC )
000271428 ( AlephBibNum )
l~uiibust b1 3lutlmn^il
VOL. 80.] SAINT GEORGE'S, FRIDAY, APRIL 27, 1962. [No. 27
ONOURABLE A. O. FORSYTH, J.P., Member of the Legislative Council, has been authorised to
act as Minister for Social Affairs in the Grenada Government with effect from 25th April, 1962,
and during the absence of Honourable Mrs. CYNTHIA GAIRY from the Territory.
M.P. S. 1145.
27th April, 1962.
By His Honour JAMES MONTEITH LLOYD, Companion
of the Most Distinguished Order of Saint Michael
and Saint George, Administrator of Grenada.
J. M: LLOYD,
To the Honourable ALBERT OSWALD FORSYTH, M.L.C.
Y virtue of the power and authority in me vested by subsection (2) of section 13 of the Grenada
(Constitution) Order in Council, 1959, and in accordance with the advice of the Chief Mlinister,
I hereby appoint you the said ALBERT OSWALD FORSYTH to be a temporary Minister of the Govern-
ment of Grenada and to have and exercise all the functions and authority appertaining to such office
according to law and the usages of the Constitution for and during such time as you continue to hold
GIVEN under my hand and the Public Seal of the Colony of Grenada at Government
House in the said Colony this 27th day of April in the Year of Our Lord One
thousand nine hundred and six y-two and in the Eleventh Year of the Reign of
Her Majesty QUEEN ELIZABETH THE SECOND,
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.
3 9.2 avY
GOVERNMENT GAZETTE, APRIL 27, 1962.-(No. 27.)
GRENADA, W. I.
By His Honour JAMES MONTEITH LLOYD, Companion of the Most
Distinguished Order of Saint Michael and Saint George,
L.S Administrator of Grenada.
J. M. LLOYD,
To the Honourable ALBERT OSWALD FO11SYTH, M.L.C. A temporary Minister of Government.
PURSUANT to the provisions of subsection (i) of section 17 of the Grenada (Constitution) Order in
Council, 1959, and in accordance w ith the advice of the ( hief Minister, I hereby charge you the
said ALBERT OSWALL FORSYTH, a temporary Minister of the Government, with the respon-ibility for
the subjects or departments of Government particularly enumerated hereunder according to law and
the usages of the Constitution.
SUBJECTS OR DEPARTMENTS
Ministry of Social Affairs
GIVEN under the hand of the Administrator and the Public Seal of the Colony of
Grenada at Government House in the said Colony this 27th day of April in the
year of Our Lord One thousand nine hundred and sixty-twu and in the Eleventh
Year of the Reign of Her Majesty QUEEN ELIZABETH THE SECOND.
HENRY H. WILLIAMS,
Secretary to Government.
PRINTED BY THE GOVERNMENT PRINTER. AT THE GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE.