- Permanent Link:
- Government gazette
- Place of Publication:
- St George's Grenada
- [Govt. Print. Off.]
Govt. Print. Off.
- Publication Date:
- April 16, 1962
- Physical Description:
- v. : ; 34 cm.
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Politics and government -- Grenada ( lcsh )
- government publication (state, provincial, terriorial, dependent) ( marcgt )
periodical ( marcgt )
serial ( sobekcm )
- Spatial Coverage:
- Dates or Sequential Designation:
- v. 1- 1883-
- General Note:
- Includes supplements consisting of bills, ordinances, statutory rules & orders, etc.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- The University of Florida George A. Smathers Libraries respect the intellectual property rights of others and do not claim any copyright interest in this item. This item may be protected by copyright but is made available here under a claim of fair use (17 U.S.C. Â§107) for non-profit research and educational purposes. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by fair use or other copyright exemptions. Any reuse of this item in excess of fair use or other copyright exemptions requires permission of the copyright holder. The Smathers Libraries would like to learn more about this item and invite individuals or organizations to contact Digital Services (UFDC@uflib.ufl.edu) with any additional information they can provide.
- Resource Identifier:
- ABP7269 ( LTUF )
01508738 ( OCLC )
000271428 ( AlephBibNum )
Unbliseb hn authoritk
VOL. 80.] SAINT GEORGE'S, MONDAY, APRIL 16, 1962. [No. 24
By His Honour JAMES MONTEITH LLOYD, Companion of the Mosl
Distinguished Order of Saint Michael and Saint George,
L.S Administrator of Grenada.
J. M. LLOYD,
HAROLD MAXWELL WATSON, ESQ., C.B.E.
W HEREAS by Commission dated the 22nd day of January, 1962, issued under the Coirmissions of
Enquiry Ordinance Chapler 46, FRANK EUSTACE FIELD, LOUIS NATHANIEL BLACHE-FRASER
and E. HOWARD HOLLIS were appointed Commissioners to enquire into and report upon-
The control of public expenditure in the territory of Grenada during the financial year
commencing lst January, 1961, and subsequently, having regard to the financial provisions in
the Constitution of Grenada, the Grenada Finance and Audit Ordinance, 1961 (No. 2),
Colonial Regulations, Financial Rules in force in that territory and the specific financial
instructions governing the administration of grant-in-aid by the Federal Government and any
matters incidental thereto.
AND WHEREAS the said LOUIS NATHANIEL BLACHE-FRASER has by letter dated the 13th day
of April, 1962, resigned from the said appointment.
AND WHEREAS it is expedient that another Commissioner be appointed to fill the vacancy
created by this resignation.
NOW KNOW YE THAT I JAMES MONTEITH LLOYD, Administrator as aforesaid, reposing full
confidence in your zeal, discretion and ability, do appoint you the said HAROLD MAXWELL WATSON to
be a Commissioner under the said Ordinance to make diligent enquiries into and report upon all facts
relating to the matters set out above, in pursuance of the said Commission in the place of the said
LouIs NATHANIEL BLACHE-FRASER.
GIVEN under my hand and the Public Seal of the Colony at Government House in
the said Colony, this 16th day of April, One thousand nine hundred and sixty-two
in the Eleventh Year of the Reign of Her Majesty QUEEN ELIZABETH THE SECOND.
HENRY H. WILLIAMS,
Secretary to Government.
PRINTED BY THE GOVERNMENT PRINTER, AT THEB GOVfRNMENT PRINTING OFFICF,
6- 'S g. 7