- Permanent Link:
- Government gazette
- Place of Publication:
- St George's Grenada
- [Govt. Print. Off.]
Govt. Print. Off.
- Publication Date:
- December 5, 1961
- Physical Description:
- v. : ; 34 cm.
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Politics and government -- Grenada ( lcsh )
- government publication (state, provincial, terriorial, dependent) ( marcgt )
periodical ( marcgt )
serial ( sobekcm )
- Spatial Coverage:
- Dates or Sequential Designation:
- v. 1- 1883-
- General Note:
- Includes supplements consisting of bills, ordinances, statutory rules & orders, etc.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- The University of Florida George A. Smathers Libraries respect the intellectual property rights of others and do not claim any copyright interest in this item. This item may be protected by copyright but is made available here under a claim of fair use (17 U.S.C. Â§107) for non-profit research and educational purposes. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by fair use or other copyright exemptions. Any reuse of this item in excess of fair use or other copyright exemptions requires permission of the copyright holder. The Smathers Libraries would like to learn more about this item and invite individuals or organizations to contact Digital Services (UFDC@uflib.ufl.edu) with any additional information they can provide.
- Resource Identifier:
- ABP7269 ( LTUF )
01508738 ( OCLC )
000271428 ( AlephBibNum )
pabiis't bp tiutboritA
VOL. 79.] SAINT GEORGE'S, TUESDAY, DECEMBER 5, 1961. [No. 63.
HONOURABLE R. O. WILLIAMS, J.P., Member without Portfolio, has been authorised to act as Chief
Minister in the Grenada Government with effect from 1st December, 1961, and during the
absence from the Territory of Honourable E. M. GAIIY.
M.P. S 1145.
4th December, 1961.
SJ. M. LLOYD,
To the Honourable RALPH ORLANDO WILLIAMS, M.L.C.
Y virtue of the power and authority in me vested by subsection (1) of section 15 of the Grenada
(Constitution) Order in Council, 1959, I do hereby authorise sou the said RALPH ORLANDO
WILLIAMS to act as Chief Minister in and for the Colony of Grenada and to have and exercise all the
functions and authority appertaining to that office during the absence from the Colony of the Honourable
ERIC MATTHEW GAIRY, Chief Minister.
GIVEN under my hand and the Public Seal of the Colony of Grenada at Government
House in the said Colony this 4th day of December in the year of Our Lord One
thousand nine hundred and sixty-one and in the Tenth Year of the Reign ,f Her
Majesty QUEEN ELIZABETH THE SECOND.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.
GOVERNMENT GAZETTE, DECEMBEB 5, 1961 (No.-63.)
IN THE FEDERAL SUPREME COURT (APPELLATE JURISDICTION)
THERE will be a special sitting of the abovenamed Court at the Supreme Court,
St. George's, Grenada, on Monday the 11th day of December, 1961, commencing
at 1.00 o'clock in the afternoon for the purpose of delivering Judgment in the under-
NO. 1 OF 1960
1. KELON PERROTTE
NATHTiANEL RICHARD DE ALLIE Plaintiff- Eespoi dent.
E. C. WILKINSON,
Deputy Registrar, Federal Supreme Court.
PRINTED BY THE GOVERNMENT PRINTER, AT THE GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE,