- Permanent Link:
- Government gazette
- Place of Publication:
- St George's Grenada
- [Govt. Print. Off.]
Govt. Print. Off.
- Publication Date:
- January 29, 1960
- Physical Description:
- v. : ; 34 cm.
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Politics and government -- Grenada ( lcsh )
- government publication (state, provincial, terriorial, dependent) ( marcgt )
periodical ( marcgt )
serial ( sobekcm )
- Spatial Coverage:
- Dates or Sequential Designation:
- v. 1- 1883-
- General Note:
- Includes supplements consisting of bills, ordinances, statutory rules & orders, etc.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- The University of Florida George A. Smathers Libraries respect the intellectual property rights of others and do not claim any copyright interest in this item. This item may be protected by copyright but is made available here under a claim of fair use (17 U.S.C. Â§107) for non-profit research and educational purposes. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by fair use or other copyright exemptions. Any reuse of this item in excess of fair use or other copyright exemptions requires permission of the copyright holder. The Smathers Libraries would like to learn more about this item and invite individuals or organizations to contact Digital Services (UFDC@uflib.ufl.edu) with any additional information they can provide.
- Resource Identifier:
- ABP7269 ( LTUF )
01508738 ( OCLC )
000271428 ( AlephBibNum )
GR NA)A .
A blish ed t aherit .*
lal lth r --IT-- -^mfn i
VOL. 78.] SAINT GEORGE'S, FRIDAY, JANUARY 29, 1960. [No. 7.
THE following Notice is published for general information:-
LAURISTON F. WILSON,
Assistant Secretary to Government.
29th January, 1960.
THE public is hereby notified that His Honour the Administrator has appointed an Arbitration
Tribunal under the provisions of Section 10 of the Public Utility Undertakings and Public Health
Services Ordinance, 1951, to consider a dispute, "between the Grenada Manual and Mental Workers'
Union and the Government of Grenada consisting of :-
Mr. A. 0. PAYNE, M.B.E., (Chairman),
Mr. F. M. COARD, (representing the Government),
Mr. ARTHUR WILSON, (representing the Grenada Manual and
Mental Workers' Union)
with the following terms of reference :-
1. To enquire into and report upon:
a proposal by the Grenada Manual and Mental Workers' Union:
that the wages of the lowest grade of workers in the Mental Hospital (junior male and
female attendants) be improved by a wage increase of 30% for junior male attendants,
and 15% for junior female attendants, and with respect to the other three grades
6 GOVERNMENT GAZETTE, JANUARY 29, 1960.-(No. 7.)
(senior male and female attendants; assistant male and female attendants; grade A
male and female attendants) there should be a wage increase of 22,%, with effect from
19th December, 1958,
and a counter-proposal by Government:
that the Union should await the outcome "of proposed representations to the Federal
Government for a general revision of salaries in the Civil Service;
and to make an award.
2. To stipulate :
(a) the period during which the award shall be binding;
(b) the procedure to be followed in the case of a dispute relating to the interpretation of
the terms of the award.
,Mrs. ESMAI MC NEILLY has been appointed Secretary to the Tribunal.
PRINTED BY THE GOVERNMENT PRINTER, AT TIB GOVERNMENT PRINTING OIFI~Fl,