- Permanent Link:
- Government gazette
- Place of Publication:
- St George's Grenada
- [Govt. Print. Off.]
Govt. Print. Off.
- Publication Date:
- March 31, 1958
- Physical Description:
- v. : ; 34 cm.
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Politics and government -- Grenada ( lcsh )
- government publication (state, provincial, terriorial, dependent) ( marcgt )
periodical ( marcgt )
serial ( sobekcm )
- Spatial Coverage:
- Dates or Sequential Designation:
- v. 1- 1883-
- General Note:
- Includes supplements consisting of bills, ordinances, statutory rules & orders, etc.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- The University of Florida George A. Smathers Libraries respect the intellectual property rights of others and do not claim any copyright interest in this item. This item may be protected by copyright but is made available here under a claim of fair use (17 U.S.C. Â§107) for non-profit research and educational purposes. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by fair use or other copyright exemptions. Any reuse of this item in excess of fair use or other copyright exemptions requires permission of the copyright holder. The Smathers Libraries would like to learn more about this item and invite individuals or organizations to contact Digital Services (UFDC@uflib.ufl.edu) with any additional information they can provide.
- Resource Identifier:
- ABP7269 ( LTUF )
01508738 ( OCLC )
000271428 ( AlephBibNum )
uhlished bg g ithi ritg.
VOL. 76.] SAINT GEORGE'S, MONDAY, MARCH 31, 1958. [No. 22.
The undermentioned Ordinance which has been assented to by His Excellency
the Governor is published with this issue of the Gazette:--
No. 4 of 1958.-An Ordinance to provide for the service of the Colony
of Grenada for the year ending the thirty-first day of December, 1958.
Copies of this Ordinance may be seen at the Government Office, the Public
Library, the Treasury, District Revenue and Post Offices and Police Stations.
31st March, 1958.
F. A. PHILLIPS,
THE GRENADA BANANA CO-OPERATIVE
OTICE is hereby given that a General Meeting
of the Grenada Banana Co-operative Society
will be held on WEDNE-DAY, the 30th day of
APRIL, 1958, at the Chamber of Commerce
Rooms on the Carenage, St. George's, for the
election of six members to serve on the Committee
of Management for the ensuing twelve months.
A copy of the Register of members is on display
at the office of the Society at Scott Street, St.
George's, for the information of members.
Dated the 31st day of March, 1958.
W. A. KNIGHT,
PRIN'T~.1) BY EIE GOVERNMENT PRINTER AT THE GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE,
3 a .7-9
Publications Not Available
Grenada Government Gazette
Ordinance No. 4 of 1958