- Permanent Link:
- Government gazette
- Place of Publication:
- St George's Grenada
- [Govt. Print. Off.]
Govt. Print. Off.
- Publication Date:
- December 31, 1957
- Physical Description:
- v. : ; 34 cm.
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Politics and government -- Grenada ( lcsh )
- government publication (state, provincial, terriorial, dependent) ( marcgt )
periodical ( marcgt )
serial ( sobekcm )
- Spatial Coverage:
- Dates or Sequential Designation:
- v. 1- 1883-
- General Note:
- Includes supplements consisting of bills, ordinances, statutory rules & orders, etc.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- The University of Florida George A. Smathers Libraries respect the intellectual property rights of others and do not claim any copyright interest in this item. This item may be protected by copyright but is made available here under a claim of fair use (17 U.S.C. Â§107) for non-profit research and educational purposes. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by fair use or other copyright exemptions. Any reuse of this item in excess of fair use or other copyright exemptions requires permission of the copyright holder. The Smathers Libraries would like to learn more about this item and invite individuals or organizations to contact Digital Services (UFDC@uflib.ufl.edu) with any additional information they can provide.
- Resource Identifier:
- ABP7269 ( LTUF )
01508738 ( OCLC )
000271428 ( AlephBibNum )
_ubtished g ^uthiitrrnii.
VOL. 75.] SAINT GEORGE'S, TUESDAY, DECEMBER 31, 1957. [No. 73.
THE undermentioned Ordinances which have been assented to by His Excellency
the Governor are published with this issue of the Gazette:-
No. 9 of 1957.-An Ordinance to amend the Estate Duty Ordinance, 1956.
No. 10 of 1957.-An Ordinance to repeal the Nurses Retiring allowance
No. 11 of 1957.-An Ordinance further to amend the Police Ordinance,
No. 12 of 1957.-An Ordinance to legalise the expenditure of certain
sums of money paid from the General Revenue for the service of the
Colony for the period from the first day of January to the thirty-first
day of December, one thousand nine hundred and fifty-six, in
addition to the sums already sanctioned under the Appropriation
No. 13 of 1957.-An Ordinance further to amend the Pensions Ordinance,.
No. 14 of 1957.-An Ordinance further to amend the Customs Duties
No. 15 of 1957.-An Ordinance further to amend the Customs Ordinance.
No. 16 of 1957.-An Ordinance further to amend the Criminal Code.
No. 17 of 1957.-An Ordinance to amend the Animals (Diseases and
Importation) Ordinance, 1953.
No. 18 of 1957.-An Ordinance to provide for the incorporation of the
Roman Catholic Bishop of Saint George in Grenada.
Copies of these Ordinances may be seen at the Government Office, the Public
Library, the Treasury, District Revenue and Post Offices, and Police Stations.
F. A. PHILLIPS,
Government Office, Assistant Administrator.
31st December, 1957.
PRINTED BY THE GOVERNMENT PRINTER AT THE GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE,
Publications Not Available
Grenada Government Gazette
Ordinance No. 9-18 of 1957