- Permanent Link:
- Government gazette
- Place of Publication:
- St George's Grenada
- [Govt. Print. Off.]
Govt. Print. Off.
- Publication Date:
- December 10, 1956
- Physical Description:
- v. : ; 34 cm.
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Politics and government -- Grenada ( lcsh )
- government publication (state, provincial, terriorial, dependent) ( marcgt )
periodical ( marcgt )
serial ( sobekcm )
- Spatial Coverage:
- Dates or Sequential Designation:
- v. 1- 1883-
- General Note:
- Includes supplements consisting of bills, ordinances, statutory rules & orders, etc.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- The University of Florida George A. Smathers Libraries respect the intellectual property rights of others and do not claim any copyright interest in this item. This item may be protected by copyright but is made available here under a claim of fair use (17 U.S.C. Â§107) for non-profit research and educational purposes. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by fair use or other copyright exemptions. Any reuse of this item in excess of fair use or other copyright exemptions requires permission of the copyright holder. The Smathers Libraries would like to learn more about this item and invite individuals or organizations to contact Digital Services (UFDC@uflib.ufl.edu) with any additional information they can provide.
- Resource Identifier:
- ABP7269 ( LTUF )
01508738 ( OCLC )
000271428 ( AlephBibNum )
G R ENA DA
Government Gazet .
aulished ha litfheritg.
VoL. 74. SAINT GEORGE'S, MONDAY, DECEMBER 10, 1956. !No. 72.
WAGES COUNCILS ORDINANCE, 1951, (No. 4 of 1951).
NOTIFICATION OF INTENTION TO MAKE A WAGES COUNOTL OR'DEl.
UBLIC NOTICE is hereby given in pursuance of section ( (i) of the above-mentioned Ordinan.c that
the Governor in Council proposes to make an Order entitled the Wages Council (Minor Industrial
Undertakings) Order, 1956 under section 3 of the said Ordinance.
A draft of the Order is published as a Supplement to this issue of the Government Gazelic and
copies may be obtained from the Government Office.
Any person who wishes to make any objection to the draft order should do so in writing to the
Governor not later than 14 days from the date of publication of this notice in the Governmunt
Every objection shall state-
(a) the specific grounds of objection ; and
(b) the omissions, additions or modifications asked for and must be enclosed in an envolope
addressed to the Administrator, Government Office, St. George's and clearly marked
Wages Council (Minor Industrial Urndertakings) Draft Order, 1956".
Dated this 8th day of December, 1956.
GOVERNMENT GAZETTE, DECEMBER 10, 1956.--(No. 72.)
DRAFT OF PROPOSED ORDER MADE BY THE GOVERNOR IN COUNCIL UNDER
SECTION 3 OF THE WAGES COUNCILS ORDINANCE, 1951, (No. 4 OF 1951).
1. Short title. Thiss Order may be oited as th-e Wages Council (Minor Industrial Undertakings)
2. Establishment of Wages Council. There shall he established in respect of the workers to
whom this Order applies, as set out in the Schedule hereto, and their employers, a W1ages Counoil to
be known as the Minor Industrial Undertakings -Waages Council.
3. Commencement. This Order shall come irto operation on the day of
This Order shall apply to workers in the Colony employed by any person or undertaking engaged
in the manufacture of:-
(i) Cigars and cigarettes
(ii) Shirts and pyjamas
(iii) Articles from local straw
(iv) Soap, cooking oil, coconut meal
and to any other workers to whom the Governor in Council by notice in thbe Gazette shall declare this
Order to apply,
Made by the Governor in Council this
Clerk of the Executive Council.
PRTNl'TD BY IHE GOVEEPMENT
PRINTER AT THE GOVERNMENT PRINTING OPFIOF,
Publications Not Available
Grenada Government Gazette