- Permanent Link:
- Government gazette
- Place of Publication:
- St George's Grenada
- [Govt. Print. Off.]
Govt. Print. Off.
- Publication Date:
- January 20, 1953
- Physical Description:
- v. : ; 34 cm.
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Politics and government -- Grenada ( lcsh )
- government publication (state, provincial, terriorial, dependent) ( marcgt )
periodical ( marcgt )
serial ( sobekcm )
- Spatial Coverage:
- Dates or Sequential Designation:
- v. 1- 1883-
- General Note:
- Includes supplements consisting of bills, ordinances, statutory rules & orders, etc.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- The University of Florida George A. Smathers Libraries respect the intellectual property rights of others and do not claim any copyright interest in this item. This item may be protected by copyright but is made available here under a claim of fair use (17 U.S.C. Â§107) for non-profit research and educational purposes. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by fair use or other copyright exemptions. Any reuse of this item in excess of fair use or other copyright exemptions requires permission of the copyright holder. The Smathers Libraries would like to learn more about this item and invite individuals or organizations to contact Digital Services (UFDC@uflib.ufl.edu) with any additional information they can provide.
- Resource Identifier:
- ABP7269 ( LTUF )
01508738 ( OCLC )
000271428 ( AlephBibNum )
$ helishd bg gathrrity.
' 'b------- ,,--- J,_-- ^._ _- __.__ __,------ -- __',,. -- ---
VoL. 7d. SAINT GEORGE'S, TUESDAY, 20 JANUARY, 1953. [No. 4.
SIS Excellency STR ROBERT DUNCAN HARRIS ARUNDELL, K.C.M.G., O.B.E.,
I Governor and Commander-in-Chief of the Windward Tslands, left the
Windward Islands for the United Kingdom on 19th January, 1953.
HIS Excellency the Governor being absent from the Windward Islands, His
Honour WALTER FLEMING COUTTS, M.B E., Administrator of St. Vincent and
Senior Resident Administrator in the Windward Islands, assumed the Administra-
tion of the Government of the Windward Islands on i9th January, 1953, under
section 8 (1) of the Letters Patent, and has taken the prescribed oaths.
His Excellency the Acting Governor is expected to arrive in Grenada about the
24th -January, 1953.
I N pursuance of authority conferred upon him by Letters Patent, His Excellency
the Acting Governor has issued a Commission appointing Louis COOLS-LARTIGUE,
Esquire, Chief Secretary, Windward Islands, to be Governor's Deputy, Windward
Islands, with effect from 19th January, 1953, until further notice.
E. A. BRATHWAITE,
Acting Government Secretary.
20th January, 1953.
PRINTED BY THE GOVERNMENT
PRINTER AT THE GOVERNMENT PRINNTING OFFICE.