- Permanent Link:
- The West Indies gazette
- West Indies (Federation)
- Place of Publication:
- Port of Spain Trinidad
- Govt. Print. Off.
- Publication Date:
- April 21, 1961
- Physical Description:
- : ; 34 cm.
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Politics and government -- Periodicals -- West Indies (Federation) ( lcsh )
- serial ( sobekcm )
- Spatial Coverage:
- Trinidad and Tobago -- Trinidad
- Dates or Sequential Designation:
- v.1- Jan. 3, 1958-
- General Note:
- Includes supplements consisting of bills, ordinances, statutory rules & orders, etc.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- The University of Florida George A. Smathers Libraries respect the intellectual property rights of others and do not claim any copyright interest in this item. This item may be protected by copyright but is made available here under a claim of fair use (17 U.S.C. Â§107) for non-profit research and educational purposes. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by fair use or other copyright exemptions. Any reuse of this item in excess of fair use or other copyright exemptions requires permission of the copyright holder. The Smathers Libraries would like to learn more about this item and invite individuals or organizations to contact Digital Services (UFDC@uflib.ufl.edu) with any additional information they can provide.
- Resource Identifier:
- ABV7930 ( LTUF )
01646171 ( OCLC )
000328383 ( AlephBibNum )
The West Indies Gazette
VOL. 4 FRIDAY, 21sT APRIL, 1961 No. 18
TABLE OF CONTENTS
No. SUBJECT MATTER PAGE NO.
51 Appointment of Naval Force Commander ... 37 53 Amending Notice
52 Award of Contract for the Supply of Uniforms ... 37
SUBJECT MATTER PAGE
... .... 37
APPOINTMENT OF NAVAL FORCE COMMANDER
His EXCELLENCY THE GOVERNOR-GENERAL has been pleased to appoint Commander L. E. PEYTON-JONES,
D.S.O., D.S.C., M.B.E., R.N. as Naval Force Commander for The West Indies with effect from the 13th April,
18th April, 1961.
AWARD OF CONTRACT FOR SUPPLY OF UNIFORMS
WITH reference to Federal Government Notice inserted in three issues: 20th January, 27th January, No. 17 of 3rd
February, 1961 being the third, it is notified for the information of the public that the Contract for the supply of
uniforms to Commissionaires and Messengers employed in the Service of the Government of The West Indies
has been awarded to MR. THOMAS SOLOMON MARTIN of No. 37 Ariapita Avenue, Port-of-Spain.
Jos. E. CLARKE
Chairman, Tenders Board
WITH reference to Gazette Notice No. 44 published in Vol. 3. No. 12, dated 29th April, 1960, the name W. J.
JOHNSON appears among the appointments listed. The correct name of this officer is W. W. JOHNSON.
GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE, TRINCDAD, W.I.-196i
.I=~I 1-~-- .~ ._1-. ~I.., -'