- Permanent Link:
- The West Indies gazette
- West Indies (Federation)
- Place of Publication:
- Port of Spain Trinidad
- Govt. Print. Off.
- Publication Date:
- March 30, 1961
- Physical Description:
- : ; 34 cm.
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Politics and government -- Periodicals -- West Indies (Federation) ( lcsh )
- serial ( sobekcm )
- Spatial Coverage:
- Trinidad and Tobago -- Trinidad
- Dates or Sequential Designation:
- v.1- Jan. 3, 1958-
- General Note:
- Includes supplements consisting of bills, ordinances, statutory rules & orders, etc.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- The University of Florida George A. Smathers Libraries respect the intellectual property rights of others and do not claim any copyright interest in this item. This item may be protected by copyright but is made available here under a claim of fair use (17 U.S.C. Â§107) for non-profit research and educational purposes. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by fair use or other copyright exemptions. Any reuse of this item in excess of fair use or other copyright exemptions requires permission of the copyright holder. The Smathers Libraries would like to learn more about this item and invite individuals or organizations to contact Digital Services (UFDC@uflib.ufl.edu) with any additional information they can provide.
- Resource Identifier:
- ABV7930 ( LTUF )
01646171 ( OCLC )
000328383 ( AlephBibNum )
The West Indies
VOL. 4 THURSDAY, 30TH MARCH, 1961 No. 14
TABLE OF CONTENTS
No. SUBJECT MATTER PAGE No. SUBJECT MATTER PAGE
39 Publication of Bill ... ... ... ... 29 41 Promotions in the Federal Public Service ... 29
40 Mandatory Levy ... ... ... ... 29 42 Appointments in the Federal Public Service ... 29
NOTICE is hereby given that the
PUBLICATION OF BILL
following Bill is published in this Gazette for public information:-
The West Indies Agricultural Society Bill.
DEMAND NO. 2 OF 1961
THE CONSTITUTION OF THE WEST INDIES, ARTICLE 93
PURSUANT to Article 93 of the Constitution of The West Indies, I HEREBY DEMAND from the Governments of
the Territories comprising the Federation of The West Indies, other than the Governments of the Territories
of the Cayman Islands and the Turks and Caicos Islands, the sum of two million, two hundred and eighty
thousand dollars ($2,280,000) as a payment on account of the amount payable by such Governments for
the purposes of the Federal Government under Article 93 in respect of the financial year ending on the
thirty-first day of December, 1961, and I hereby direct that the sum hereby demanded shall be paid by
the Governments of such Territories to the Federal Government on or before the seventeenth day of April,
Dated this 21st day of March, 1961.
PROMOTIONS IN THE FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE
THE following promotions in the Federal Civil Service have been approved:-
Officer's Name Former Post Post to which promoted of promotion
Mr. S. Buckmire ... Stenographer Secretary/Stenographer ... 1.4.61
Miss M. Lewis ... ... Stenographer Secretary/Stenographer ... 1.4.61
Mrs. I. Blackman ... Clerical Officer, Clerical Officer, Grade I ... 1.4.61
APPOINTMENTS IN THE FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE
THE following appointments have been made in the Federal Public Service:-
Miss J. Chiu Foon
Mr. C. McDoWall
Miss D. Jaggassar
Mr. D. DeGannes
Post to which appointed
... ... Clerical Officer, Grade II ...
... ... Office Machines Operator, ...
... ... Tabulating Clerk, Grade II ...
... ... Messenger, Grade II ...
GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE, TRINIDAD, W.I.-1961
W 5.2 :
Publication Not Available
West Indies Gazette
Volume 4, Issue 14
March 30, 1961