- Permanent Link:
- The West Indies gazette
- West Indies (Federation)
- Place of Publication:
- Port of Spain Trinidad
- Govt. Print. Off.
- Publication Date:
- April 22, 1960
- Physical Description:
- : ; 34 cm.
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Politics and government -- Periodicals -- West Indies (Federation) ( lcsh )
- serial ( sobekcm )
- Spatial Coverage:
- Trinidad and Tobago -- Trinidad
- Dates or Sequential Designation:
- v.1- Jan. 3, 1958-
- General Note:
- Includes supplements consisting of bills, ordinances, statutory rules & orders, etc.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- The University of Florida George A. Smathers Libraries respect the intellectual property rights of others and do not claim any copyright interest in this item. This item may be protected by copyright but is made available here under a claim of fair use (17 U.S.C. Â§107) for non-profit research and educational purposes. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by fair use or other copyright exemptions. Any reuse of this item in excess of fair use or other copyright exemptions requires permission of the copyright holder. The Smathers Libraries would like to learn more about this item and invite individuals or organizations to contact Digital Services (UFDC@uflib.ufl.edu) with any additional information they can provide.
- Resource Identifier:
- ABV7930 ( LTUF )
01646171 ( OCLC )
000328383 ( AlephBibNum )
The West Indies
Vol. 3 FRIDAY, 22nd APRIL, 1960 No. 11
TABLE OF CONTENTS
No. Subject Matter Page No. Subject Matter Page
41 Vacation Leave 25 43 Licence under Federal Coat of Arms (Regulation)
42 Acting Appointments 25 Act, 1958 ... ... ... ... ... 25
Mr. L. N. Blache-Fraser, c.m.g., Federal Financial Secretary, has been granted two hundred and four days vacation leave with effect from the 21st April, 1960.
Consequent on the grant of vacation leave to Mr. L. N. Blache-Fraser, c.m.g., the Governor-General has approved of the undermentioned acting appointments, with effect from the 21st April, 1960, inclusive:_
Mr. F. D. C. Williams, c.m.g. ... ... Permanent Secretary, Prime Minister's Department,
to act as Federal Financial Secretary;
Mr. F. A. Phillips ... ... ... Senior Assistant Secretary, Secretariat, to act as
Permanent Secretary, Prime Minister's Department.
LICENCE UNDER FEDERAL COAT OF ARMS (REGULATION) ACT, 1958
It is hereby notified for general information that His Excellency the Governor-General has been pleased to grant a Licence under the Federal Coat of Arms (Regulation) Act, 1958, to the Committee of Management, Caribbean Exhibition 1960 authorising the use and display of the Coat of Arms of the Federation in the manner specified in the Schedule to the Licence.
Government Printing Office, Trinidad, W.I.1960