- Permanent Link:
- The West Indies gazette
- West Indies (Federation)
- Place of Publication:
- Port of Spain Trinidad
- Govt. Print. Off.
- Publication Date:
- March 18, 1960
- Physical Description:
- : ; 34 cm.
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Politics and government -- Periodicals -- West Indies (Federation) ( lcsh )
- serial ( sobekcm )
- Spatial Coverage:
- Trinidad and Tobago -- Trinidad
- Dates or Sequential Designation:
- v.1- Jan. 3, 1958-
- General Note:
- Includes supplements consisting of bills, ordinances, statutory rules & orders, etc.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- The University of Florida George A. Smathers Libraries respect the intellectual property rights of others and do not claim any copyright interest in this item. This item may be protected by copyright but is made available here under a claim of fair use (17 U.S.C. Â§107) for non-profit research and educational purposes. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by fair use or other copyright exemptions. Any reuse of this item in excess of fair use or other copyright exemptions requires permission of the copyright holder. The Smathers Libraries would like to learn more about this item and invite individuals or organizations to contact Digital Services (UFDC@uflib.ufl.edu) with any additional information they can provide.
- Resource Identifier:
- ABV7930 ( LTUF )
01646171 ( OCLC )
000328383 ( AlephBibNum )
THE WEST INDIES GAZETTE
Vol. 3 FRIDAY, 18th MARCH, 1960 No. 8
PART II--STATUTORY INSTRUMENTS
TABLE OF CONTENTS
3 of 1960 Proclamation bringing the Public Service Com-
mission (Remuneration. Privileges and Offences)
Act, 1960 into operation ..
3.2 7,: f "7
1^ 5` 7
11 Proclamation by the Governor-General
THE WEST INDIES
STATUTORY INSTRUMENT No. 3 of 1960.
By His Excellency The Right Honourable
The Lord Hailes, Member of Her Majesty's
Most Honourable Privy Council, Knight
[L.S.] Grand Cross of the Most Excellent Order
of the British Empire, Governor-General
and Commander-in-Chief of THE WEST
etc. etc. etc.
WHEREAS by section 1 of the Public Service Commission
(Remuneration, Privileges and Offences) Act, 1960, it is provided that
the Act shall come into operation on such day as I shall by proclamation
AND WHEREAS it is expedient that the Act shall come into
operation on the 17th day of March one thousand nine hundred and sixty:
NOW THEREFORE by virtue of the power and authority in
me vested I do hereby appoint the 17th day of March one thousand nine
hundred and sixty as the day on which the Public Service Commission
(Remuneration, Privileges and Offences) Act, 1960, shall come into
Given under my hand and the public seal of
the Federation this 16th day of March,
one thousand nine hundred and sixty in the
Ninth Year of Her Majesty's reign.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.
By His Excellency's Command,
M. S. STAVELEY,
Secretary to the Governor-General.
Printed by Yuille's Printerie Limited, Trinidad,
by authority of the Government of The West Indies.