- Permanent Link:
- The West Indies gazette
- West Indies (Federation)
- Place of Publication:
- Port of Spain Trinidad
- Govt. Print. Off.
- Publication Date:
- February 5, 1960
- Physical Description:
- : ; 34 cm.
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Politics and government -- Periodicals -- West Indies (Federation) ( lcsh )
- serial ( sobekcm )
- Spatial Coverage:
- Trinidad and Tobago -- Trinidad
- Dates or Sequential Designation:
- v.1- Jan. 3, 1958-
- General Note:
- Includes supplements consisting of bills, ordinances, statutory rules & orders, etc.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- The University of Florida George A. Smathers Libraries respect the intellectual property rights of others and do not claim any copyright interest in this item. This item may be protected by copyright but is made available here under a claim of fair use (17 U.S.C. Â§107) for non-profit research and educational purposes. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by fair use or other copyright exemptions. Any reuse of this item in excess of fair use or other copyright exemptions requires permission of the copyright holder. The Smathers Libraries would like to learn more about this item and invite individuals or organizations to contact Digital Services (UFDC@uflib.ufl.edu) with any additional information they can provide.
- Resource Identifier:
- ABV7930 ( LTUF )
01646171 ( OCLC )
000328383 ( AlephBibNum )
The West Indies Gazette
Vol. 3 FRIDAY, 5th FEBRUARY, 1960 No. 4
TABLE OF CONTENTS
No. Subject Matter Page No. Subject Matter Page
11 Appointment on Public Service transfer to the Federal ............ 7 12 TendersUniforms ... 7
APPOINTMENT ON TRANSFER TO THE FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE
His Excellency the Governor-General has, after consultation with the temporary Public Service Commission, appointed Mr. C. W. Sobers as Editor of Hansard, Federal Legislature, on transfer from the Government of Trinidad and Tobago, with effect from the 1st September, 1959.
Tenders are invited for the supply of Uniforms to Messengers and Commissionaires of the Government of The West Indies during the year 1960.
Particulars of Uniform
63Khaki Shirts (light material) 10Khaki Tunics 78Khaki trousers
2. Wherever possible, quotations should be based on firm prices and should include customs duty.
3. Full particulars of the tender, may be obtained from the Secretary, Tenders Board, Ministry of Finance, Federal House, Port-of-Spain.
4. Tenders must be addressed to the Chairman, Tenders Board, Ministry of Finance, Federal House, Port-of-Spain, in sealed envelopes marked "TenderUniforms" to reach him by 10.00 a.m. on Monday, 22nd February, 1960.
5. The Government does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender.
Chairman, Tenders Board
Government Printing Office, Trinidad, W.I.1960
0 52 j