- Permanent Link:
- The West Indies gazette
- West Indies (Federation)
- Place of Publication:
- Port of Spain Trinidad
- Govt. Print. Off.
- Publication Date:
- May 2, 1958
- Physical Description:
- : ; 34 cm.
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Politics and government -- Periodicals -- West Indies (Federation) ( lcsh )
- serial ( sobekcm )
- Spatial Coverage:
- Trinidad and Tobago -- Trinidad
- Dates or Sequential Designation:
- v.1- Jan. 3, 1958-
- General Note:
- Includes supplements consisting of bills, ordinances, statutory rules & orders, etc.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- The University of Florida George A. Smathers Libraries respect the intellectual property rights of others and do not claim any copyright interest in this item. This item may be protected by copyright but is made available here under a claim of fair use (17 U.S.C. Â§107) for non-profit research and educational purposes. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by fair use or other copyright exemptions. Any reuse of this item in excess of fair use or other copyright exemptions requires permission of the copyright holder. The Smathers Libraries would like to learn more about this item and invite individuals or organizations to contact Digital Services (UFDC@uflib.ufl.edu) with any additional information they can provide.
- Resource Identifier:
- ABV7930 ( LTUF )
01646171 ( OCLC )
000328383 ( AlephBibNum )
The West Indies Gazette
FRIDAY, 2ND MAY, 1958
TABLE OF CONTENTS
No. SUBJECT MATTER
53 Federal Treasury .
54 French Consular Representation
... ... 4 1
55 Appointment to the Federal
56 Appointment of Clerk to the Coun
WITH reference to Notice No. 50 published in The West Indies Gazette of 25th April, 1958, it is hereby notified
that claims already approved for payment by the Trinidad Treasury on behalf of the Government of The West
Indies will continue to be paid at the Trinidad Treasury after 30th April, 1958.
2. Vouchers in respect of claims rendered to the Federal Accountant General on or after 1st May, 1958, will
be paid at the Federal Treasury, Whitehall, 29, Maraval Road, Port-of-Spain, as previously notified.
FRENCH CONSULAR REPRESENTATION
IT is hereby notified for general information that the French Consulate at Port-of-Spain has been elevated to the
status of a Consulate-General, and Monsieur JACQUES BOIZET has been appointed Consul-General.
2. The Exequatur empowering Monsieur Boizet to act as Consul-General of France at Port-of-Spain, for
Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica, Barbados, Windward Islands, Leeward Islands, Bahamas, British Guiana and
British Honduras, received Her Majesty's signature on the 25th February, 1958.
APPOINTMENT TO THE FEDERAL SERVICE
His EXCELLENCY THE GOVERNOR-GENERAL has, after consultation with the temporary Public Service Commis-
sion, appointed on secondment from the service of the Government of the territory mentioned in the first
column of the following list the person named in the second column of the list to the office specified opposite
to that person in the third column with effect from the date specified in the fourth column.
Territory Officer's Name
... Gillette, Horace ...
Office of Appointment
... Medical Adviser ... ... 21.4.58
CLERK TO THE COUNCIL OF STATE
His EXCELLENCY THE GOVERNOR-GENERAL has been pleased to appoint MR. M. S. STAVELEY, M.B.E., to act
as Clerk to the Council of State with effect from the 26th day of April, 1958.
GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE, TRINIDAD, B.W.I.-1958
?f. 7e 77
- -- --