- Permanent Link:
- The Antigua, Montserrat and Virgin Islands gazette
British Virgin Islands
- Place of Publication:
- [St. John's? Antigua]
- Govt. Printer.
- Physical Description:
- 12 v. : ; 25-35 cm.
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Law -- Periodicals -- Antigua and Barbuda ( lcsh )
Law -- Periodicals -- Montserrat ( lcsh )
Law -- Periodicals -- British Virgin Islands ( lcsh )
Politics and government -- Periodicals -- Antigua and Barbuda ( lcsh )
Politics and government -- Periodicals -- Montserrat ( lcsh )
Politics and government -- Periodicals -- British Virgin Islands ( lcsh )
- serial ( sobekcm )
legislation ( marcgt )
federal government publication ( marcgt )
periodical ( marcgt )
- Dates or Sequential Designation:
- v. 1-12, no. 18; July 5, 1956-Mar. 30, 1967.
- General Note:
- Includes supplements consisting of bills, ordinances, statutory rules & orders, etc.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- This item was contributed to the Digital Library of the Caribbean (dLOC) by the source institution listed in the metadata. This item may or may not be protected by copyright in the country where it was produced. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by applicable law, including any applicable international copyright treaty or fair use or fair dealing statutes, which dLOC partners have explicitly supported and endorsed. Any reuse of this item in excess of applicable copyright exceptions may require permission. dLOC would encourage users to contact the source institution directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information about copyright status or to provide additional information about the item.
- Resource Identifier:
- 001667609 ( ALEPH )
17270322 ( OCLC )
AHX9420 ( NOTIS )
58045856 ( LCCN )
f 01? D-LA A P
V(III 11. THiTVSJ),A'Y, WNTF, I'o,57
BIRTHDAY HONOUT SIt Is her b.v notifie(I for vener ,I
thut --fer M tjesty tile Queen 6s, ();i th,,, 4wcosli0i; of the eelebrailcm of Her Birthday, heen "T" VI; 'u --J v
pleased to approve 4 the following 'IT)POInt]nent ':
To he Members of the Most Excellent Order jf lie British Empire. (Civil Divisioin). Aii,;s LouISA 6WEINDOLYN MAUD Of
EPII BE'NITAMIN OWEN, FSol, (A 1 21111LI. The Colonial Police Medal, for meritoi iT, zieryice-ITISP-60r 6XEORGE WFSTEA011- JA1,VkS. Leeward f-Slands Police Force. .The Sccrelmi(IJ'
3 7/000 14.
Int'A "j, "E! Gov Vnmo.lt PAntin,!4 011,;e, Antigii n, It, h 14, 11.
Government Printer.-Ily Autlioritj, 1957
7 Prioe 3 nes]