- Permanent Link:
- The Antigua, Montserrat and Virgin Islands gazette
British Virgin Islands
- Place of Publication:
- [St. John's? Antigua]
- Govt. Printer.
- Physical Description:
- 12 v. : ; 25-35 cm.
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Law -- Periodicals -- Antigua and Barbuda ( lcsh )
Law -- Periodicals -- Montserrat ( lcsh )
Law -- Periodicals -- British Virgin Islands ( lcsh )
Politics and government -- Periodicals -- Antigua and Barbuda ( lcsh )
Politics and government -- Periodicals -- Montserrat ( lcsh )
Politics and government -- Periodicals -- British Virgin Islands ( lcsh )
- serial ( sobekcm )
legislation ( marcgt )
federal government publication ( marcgt )
periodical ( marcgt )
- Dates or Sequential Designation:
- v. 1-12, no. 18; July 5, 1956-Mar. 30, 1967.
- General Note:
- Includes supplements consisting of bills, ordinances, statutory rules & orders, etc.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- This item was contributed to the Digital Library of the Caribbean (dLOC) by the source institution listed in the metadata. This item may or may not be protected by copyright in the country where it was produced. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by applicable law, including any applicable international copyright treaty or fair use or fair dealing statutes, which dLOC partners have explicitly supported and endorsed. Any reuse of this item in excess of applicable copyright exceptions may require permission. dLOC would encourage users to contact the source institution directly or email@example.com to request more information about copyright status or to provide additional information about the item.
- Resource Identifier:
- 001667609 ( ALEPH )
17270322 ( OCLC )
AHX9420 ( NOTIS )
58045856 ( LCCN )
~~G UT A. MONTSERRAT
'C ~ AND
(JiXYiRA-01?DINA RY) J'zblishect by authority.
Vol'. 1I. iT.ES)A Y, lsi, .JANUARIY, 19,57 No 1.
NEW YEAR HONOUR.S.
tis 1,ereb)y n tified for geniera litforniatiOnl tIu't Hlet' M i:jestv the Q ueen has been gaciously plIeased to appointIDr. GtEoRGE, DAVIS MACLEAN. of St. KittsNevis- Anguilla ; mnd FRANK Ji ULA ODL,i Of Av~lticrua, be Members of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire.
(iipSec'etaiy',s Offie, Antigua.
1lst jctnuary, 1957.
PriuWId at thae Government PrinUting Wloe, Antigua, Leeward TIsands, by E. IN. BLACKMAN, MAIME Government Printex.- By Authority. X 1957.[Price 3 oents.i
J" 7 29