- Permanent Link:
- The Antigua, Montserrat and Virgin Islands gazette
British Virgin Islands
- Place of Publication:
- [St. John's? Antigua]
- Govt. Printer.
- Physical Description:
- 12 v. : ; 25-35 cm.
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Law -- Periodicals -- Antigua and Barbuda ( lcsh )
Law -- Periodicals -- Montserrat ( lcsh )
Law -- Periodicals -- British Virgin Islands ( lcsh )
Politics and government -- Periodicals -- Antigua and Barbuda ( lcsh )
Politics and government -- Periodicals -- Montserrat ( lcsh )
Politics and government -- Periodicals -- British Virgin Islands ( lcsh )
- serial ( sobekcm )
legislation ( marcgt )
federal government publication ( marcgt )
periodical ( marcgt )
- Dates or Sequential Designation:
- v. 1-12, no. 18; July 5, 1956-Mar. 30, 1967.
- General Note:
- Includes supplements consisting of bills, ordinances, statutory rules & orders, etc.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- This item was contributed to the Digital Library of the Caribbean (dLOC) by the source institution listed in the metadata. This item may or may not be protected by copyright in the country where it was produced. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by applicable law, including any applicable international copyright treaty or fair use or fair dealing statutes, which dLOC partners have explicitly supported and endorsed. Any reuse of this item in excess of applicable copyright exceptions may require permission. dLOC would encourage users to contact the source institution directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information about copyright status or to provide additional information about the item.
- Resource Identifier:
- 001667609 ( ALEPH )
17270322 ( OCLC )
AHX9420 ( NOTIS )
58045856 ( LCCN )
! O2 A LANDS G GAZETTE.
EXI7 R A 0 RDINA R Y)
Published by c.uthority.
FRIDAY, 27TH JULY, 1956.
BY THE GOVERNOR.
P. D. 31ACDONALD,
WHEREAS by section 5 of the Public Holidays Act. 1954, (No. 19 of d1951) it is enacted that it shall be lawful for the ( ,n verinor firomn tine to tiiiie \xith the advice of tl, Executive Coanici. to issllue a proclamation app ijntilg at special day or prt of (ay to be reserved as a public holiday in the ('olony as provided in the said section:
AND WHE1NEAS the (Governw with the advice (,i the Exeemutive Cnu cil of the Colomy of A ntigia considers it desirable that Monday the 30th day of July, 195A, should be served a a Public Holiday in the said Colmon.
NOW TIHEREFORE, I do by this my Proclamnatin appoint Motday th e 1th day of July, 195. as a special day to be reserved as a Public Holiday in the Colony of A tiga, uon'er ad in aTordance with the provisions id section 5 o*r the PObli Holidays Act, 1951 and conunnld CtI the said oay I is served and kept.
And all Her Majesty's loving sul jects in the said Colony aind all Itelwrs wh1m it mlay concerns are hereb' required to take due notice hereof and to give their read" 'bedience lacordingly.
(IVEN at the Goverwnent House. Antigua,
this 27/& Iay of July. 1956 and in the fifth
yea ,' HOr Majesty's reign.
GO) S.A VE T'lE QUEEN!
BY THE G- )VERiNOR.
P. I). MACDONALD,
'VlHEREiAS by section 5 of the Public Holidays Act I0,1 (No. 1/1t954) it is enacted that it shall be lawful for III( G0'r!or fromm time to time with the advice of the \xeutive ( mcii to issue a proclamation appointing a sciidl da: r I rt of a day to be reserved as a public holiiAy in the Cl.Iny as provided in the said section
AND WIHEREAS the Governor with the advice of Executive Council of the Colony of Antigua considers it asiable that Thursday the 2id day of August, 1956,
-wnk 4, olbserveA as a Public Holiday in the said
NOW THEREFORE, I do by this my Proclamation ppi it 'iThursday the End day of August, 1956, as a peciaI day to be reserved as a Public Holiday in the ciAny of Antigua, under and in accordance with the prJvsioiuns of section 5 of the Pblic Holidays Act, 1954 u! conialnd! that the said day be so reserved and kept.
NW All Hie Majesty's loving subjects in the said I avlnd all ifthers whom it may concern are hereby r uired to take due nmitice hereof and to give their ready obedl, 'accordingly.
GIVEN at the Govrn'm, ent Houw,. Antigua.
this 27th day of July, 1956 and in the fifth
year of Her Majesty's reign.
GOD) SAVE THE QUEEN
N at h governmentt Printiing Offioe, Antigua. Lecward Islands, by EARL PIOTT,
Aetina Giovernment Printer.-- By Authority.
[Price 3 cents]