- Permanent Link:
- Editha's burglar a story for children
- Burnett, Frances Hodgson, 1849-1924
Sandham, Henry, 1842-1910 ( Illustrator )
Jordan, Marsh and Company ( Publisher )
Rand, Avery & Co
- Place of Publication:
- Jordan, Marsh & Company
- Rand Avery Company, Electrotypers and printers
- Publication Date:
- Physical Description:
- 64,  p. : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Children -- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction ( lcsh )
Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction ( lcsh )
Burglars -- Juvenile fiction ( lcsh )
Parent and child -- Juvenile fiction ( lcsh )
Wit and humor, Juvenile ( lcsh )
Kindness -- Juvenile fiction ( lcsh )
Publishers' advertisements -- 1888 ( rbgenr )
Bldn -- 1888
- Publishers' advertisements ( rbgenr )
novel ( marcgt )
- Spatial Coverage:
- United States -- Massachusetts -- Boston
- Target Audience:
- juvenile ( marctarget )
- A young girl discovers a burglar in the house and persuades the thief to take her own possessions instead of those belonging to her father.
- General Note:
- Publisher's advertisements follow text.
- General Note:
- Frontispiece is photograph of actress Elsie Leslie; and facsimilie of her letter giving the publisher permission to use her photo precedes the text.
- Preservation and Access for American and British Children's Literature, 1870-1889 (NEH PA-50860-00).
- Statement of Responsibility:
- by Frances Hodgson Burnett ; illustrated by Henry Sandham.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- Baldwin Library of Historical Children's Literature in the Department of Special Collections and Area Studies, George A. Smathers Libraries, University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- All rights reserved, Board of Trustees of the University of Florida.
- Resource Identifier:
- 023204165 ( ALEPH )
ALG3268 ( NOTIS )
00249596 ( OCLC )