- Permanent Link:
- Elms homestead
- Johnson, M. O.
J.B. Lippincott & Co ( Publisher )
Lippincott's Press ( Printer )
Van Ingen & Snyder ( Engraver )
- Place of Publication:
- J.B. Lippincott & Co.
- Lippincott's Press
- Publication Date:
- 1871, c1870
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 130,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Summer vacation -- Juvenile fiction ( lcsh )
Country life -- Juvenile fiction ( lcsh )
Family life -- Juvenile fiction ( lcsh )
Christian life -- Juvenile fiction ( lcsh )
Farm animals -- Juvenile fiction ( lcsh )
Intergenerational relations -- Juvenile fiction ( lcsh )
Children -- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction ( lcsh )
Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction ( lcsh )
Publishers' advertisements -- 1871 ( rbgenr )
Bldn -- 1871
- Publishers' advertisements ( rbgenr )
novel ( marcgt )
- Spatial Coverage:
- United States -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia
- Target Audience:
- juvenile ( marctarget )
- General Note:
- Publisher's advertisements follow text.
- General Note:
- Illustrations engraved by Van Ingen & Snyder.
- Preservation and Access for American and British Children's Literature, 1870-1889 (NEH PA-50860-00).
- Statement of Responsibility:
- by Mrs. M.O. Johnson ...
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- Baldwin Library of Historical Children's Literature in the Department of Special Collections and Area Studies, George A. Smathers Libraries, University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- All rights reserved, Board of Trustees of the University of Florida.
- Resource Identifier:
- 026827862 ( ALEPH )
ALH2642 ( NOTIS )
37031899 ( OCLC )