- Permanent Link:
- Puff an autobiography
- Macquoid, Katharine S ( Katharine Sarah ), 1824-1917
Morgan, Walter Jenks, 1847-1924 ( Illustrator )
Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge (Great Britain) ( Publisher )
E. & J.B. Young & Co ( Publisher )
- Place of Publication:
- London ;
- Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge
E. & J.B. Young & Co.
- Publication Date:
- Physical Description:
- 94 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 23 cm.
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Children -- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction ( lcsh )
Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction ( lcsh )
Dogs -- Juvenile fiction ( lcsh )
Family -- Juvenile fiction ( lcsh )
Obedience -- Juvenile fiction ( lcsh )
Animal welfare -- Juvenile fiction ( lcsh )
Cats -- Juvenile fiction ( lcsh )
Bldn -- 1888
- novel ( marcgt )
- Spatial Coverage:
- England -- London
England -- Brighton
United States -- New York -- New York
- Target Audience:
- juvenile ( marctarget )
- Wolff. R.L. 19th cent. fiction,
- General Note:
- Written by Katharine S. Macquoid.
- General Note:
- Date of publication from BLC; dedication dated: September 16, 1888.
- Preservation and Access for American and British Children's Literature, 1870-1889 (NEH PA-50860-00).
- Statement of Responsibility:
- edited by Katharine S. Macquoid ; illustrated by W.J. Morgan.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- Baldwin Library of Historical Children's Literature in the Department of Special Collections and Area Studies, George A. Smathers Libraries, University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- All rights reserved, Board of Trustees of the University of Florida.
- Resource Identifier:
- 026859810 ( ALEPH )
ALH4029 ( NOTIS )
22459323 ( OCLC )