- Permanent Link:
- Letter from Charles B. Littlejohn canceling meeting on October 26
- Alternate Title:
- Letter from Charles B. Littlejohn to SWFWMD canceling meeting on October 26 and postponing it until October 28, 1976
- Publication Date:
- October 13, 1976
- Physical Description:
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Business executives ( jstor )
- Spatial Coverage:
- North America -- United States of America -- Florida
- General Note:
- Box 5, Folder 18 ( SF Rules, Standardization of Numbering ), Item 67
- Digitized by the Legal Technology Institute in the Levin College of Law at the University of Florida.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- Levin College of Law, University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- All applicable rights reserved by the source institution and holding location.
STATE OF FLORIDA
_; DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL REGULATION
,_. 2562 EXECUTIVE CENTER CIRCLE, EAST
TALLAHASSEE, FLORIDA 32301
REUBtN O'D. ASKEW JOSEPH W. LANDERS, JR.
October 13, 1976
Mr. Donald R. Feaster
Executive Director :
Southwest Florida Water
Management District > f
P. O. Box 457 \. -
Brooksville, Florida 33512 /
Dear Don: .
I indicated in my letter of September 17, that a
second meeting on the standardizatioh of water management
district rules would be held on October 26. There are
several conflicts that make this date unacceptable.
The meeting will be held on October 28 at 11:00 a.m. in
the Action Center, Montgomery Building, Koger Executive
Center, Tallahassee. At this meeting the draft standardized
format and revisions of Chapters 17-1 and 17-4, F.A.C. will
Each district should bring to that meeting a rearrange-
ment of their rules under the titles and headings discussed
at the earlier meeting. DER will have revisions of Chapters
17-1 and 17-4, F.A.C. and a draft standard permitting form.
If you have any questions, please contact me.
C arles B. Littlejohn, Chief
Bureau of Water Resources
cc: John Bottcher