- Permanent Link:
- Summary of the Rule Amendments
- Alternate Title:
- Summary of the Rule Amendments, Summary of Hearing Held on the Rule Amendments, and Facts and Circumstances Justifying the Rule Amendments
- Physical Description:
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Water management ( jstor )
- Spatial Coverage:
- North America -- United States of America -- Florida
- General Note:
- Box 5, Folder 18 ( SF Rules, Standardization of Numbering ), Item 23
- Digitized by the Legal Technology Institute in the Levin College of Law at the University of Florida.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- Levin College of Law, University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- All applicable rights reserved by the source institution and holding location.
SUMMARY OF THE RULE AMENDMENTS: The amendments adopted herein
recodify the rules of the Southwest Florida Water Management
District and Southwest Florida Water Management District
(Regulatory) under Title 40, Florida Administrative Code, into
a standardized numbering system for the procedural and substan-
tive rules for all five water management districts, with common
titles and parts, and correct non-substantive scrivener's errors.
SUMMARY OF HEARING HELD ON THE RULE AMENDMENTS: A hearing was
held before the Governing Board of the Southwest Florida Water
Management District on March 4, 1980. All interested parties
were provided an opportunity to be heard, and no objections
were made to the proposed rule amendments. The amendments were
adopted by vote of the Governing Board.
FACTS AND CIRCUMSTANCES JUSTIFYING THE RULE AMENDMENTS:
Presently each water management district operates under a
separate codification of procedural and substantive rules.
The amendments herein were adopted to renumber and recodify
the rules of the Southwest Florida Water Management District
from Title 16 to Title 40, Florida Administrative Code, and
to standardize the numbering system for procedural and sub-
stantive rules for all five water management districts, with
common titles and parts.