- Permanent Link:
- Memorandum re Governing Board Meeting
- Alternate Title:
- Memorandum re Governing Board Meeting, July 9, 1975, announcing continuation of Public Hearing on Water Shortage Area
- Publication Date:
- July 3, 1975
- Physical Description:
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Water shortages ( jstor )
- Spatial Coverage:
- North America -- United States of America -- Florida
- General Note:
- Box 3, Folder 5B ( WATER SHORTAGE, VOL. I. B3F5 ), Item 60
- Digitized by the Legal Technology Institute in the Levin College of Law at the University of Florida.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- Levin College of Law, University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- All applicable rights reserved by the source institution and holding location.
July 3, 1975
TO: DONALD R. FEASTER, Executive Director
FROM: JAMES A. MANN, Director, Water Resources Divisionk'
RE: Governing Board Meeting, July 9, 1975
Continuation of Public Hearing on Water Shortage Area.
The water levels in the declared Water Shortage Area are, in all cases, above
the record lows and, in most cases, approach last year's levels. Levels have
continued to rise in a normal seasonal fashion during June. No serious problems
relating to water levels are expected in the near future.
Disnl4ct4e the Water Shortage Area.
James A. Mann