- Permanent Link:
- 4-H girls are shown how to identify and plant lawn grasses.
- Florida Cooperative Extension Service
- Publication Date:
- Physical Description:
- 4 x 5 Polyester
- Subjects / Keywords:
- 4-H-clubs ( fast )
Home demonstration work ( fast )
Lawns ( fast )
- 4-H girls are shown how to identify and plant lawn grasses. June 1949.
- Digitized with funding from the Institute of Museum and Library Services as part of the Ephemeral Cities grant project.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida Archives
- Rights Management:
- Copyright Board of Trustees of the University of Florida
- Resource Identifier:
- Photograph 7909 from the University Archives Photograph Collection.