- Permanent Link:
- 4-H members in two row boats at Camp Doe Lake.
- Florida Cooperative Extension Service
- Publication Date:
- Physical Description:
- 4 x 5 polyester
- Subjects / Keywords:
- 4-H clubs ( fast )
Florida--Doe Lake ( fast )
African Americans ( fast )
Camps ( fast )
- negatives (photographs) ( aat )
photographs ( lcgft )
- General Note:
- 4-H girls getting lessons in how to row a boat at Camp Doe Lake. August 1956.
- Digitized with funding from the Institute of Museum and Library Services as part of the Ephemeral Cities grant project.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida Archives
- Rights Management:
- Copyright Board of Trustees of the University of Florida
- Resource Identifier:
- Photograph 7544 from the University Archives Photograph Collection.