- Permanent Link:
- Mores ridiculi
- Rogers, James Edwards, 1838-1896 ( Author, Primary )
Macmillan & Co ( Publisher )
- Place of Publication:
- Macmillan and Co.
- Publication Date:
- Physical Description:
-  leaves,  leaves of plates : col. ill. ; 22 x 30 cm.
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Children's poetry ( lcsh )
Illustrations -- Nursery rhymes ( lcsh )
Children's poetry -- 1871 ( lcsh )
Nursery rhymes -- 1871 ( rbgenr )
Baldwin -- 1871
- Children's poetry ( lcsh )
Nursery rhymes ( rbgenr )
poetry ( marcgt )
- Spatial Coverage:
- England -- London
- Target Audience:
- juvenile ( marctarget )
- Preservation and Access for American and British Children's Literature, 1870-1889 (NEH PA-50860-00).
- Statement of Responsibility:
- depicted by J.E. Rogers.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- Baldwin Library of Historical Children's Literature in the Department of Special Collections and Area Studies, George A. Smathers Libraries, University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- This item is presumed to be in the public domain. The University of Florida George A. Smathers Libraries respect the intellectual property rights of others and do not claim any copyright interest in this item. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by fair use or other copyright exemptions. Any reuse of this item in excess of fair use or other copyright exemptions may require permission of the copyright holder. The Smathers Libraries would like to learn more about this item and invite individuals or organizations to contact The Department of Special and Area Studies Collections (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any additional information they can provide.
- Resource Identifier:
- 025786464 ( ALEPH )
ALG4536 ( NOTIS )
10388108 ( OCLC )
This item has the following downloads:
This page contains no text.
ff tlMANN NEPHEWSSBOOKSELLERS&I[19CORNHILL.jThe Baldwin LibraryS UniversityfiB doRmFlofida
AIRCS .Hi .DIC U6epicteb b9J-C-RoGCeRSAuthor of cRIDICULA ReDIVIVA-Lonoon.MACMILLAN AND CO-mbccclxxi i)
CONTGNTS -A song of Sixpence. See Saw Margery Iaw.Gray Goose andG ander. Nose, nose jolly red NoseTommy Snooks. L ittle Tom Twig.Diddlety. diddlety. dumpty. Jack and his Fiddle.Pretty M aid. pretty M aid. P ippen H ill.I will sing you a Song. Robin and Richard.K----------
0. EYi llp~l~f~~(NOal~Sing asovi f ipeccouranc t llkirsbkeiailu~cnth pif was o penII& fbi*sing; was not tbatabalnq bistl to b -fo ref~c King? *Of; kin a ~acuInq house counrting 0 sInaP~aYb~~his one thqdenq~n was infnpor n eaa hsney; i c mib' wa8 in ganging 0 6 68, when up6 aIce Iran sap
ra 9goosE ar Acm 4j iZ aft or wings togltrrf'nb carr 9tgoobkiTs9bW t rOwer tkolK-stranS, riverK
.KsTommySnooksbBessyBr"re walklng out on Sunday,CaysTommySnookstoBcssBroohs"-Womorrom mill e(Daonbqa.
6ibblag bittlqty 6mptj4E Ca ItR up tk plu-mIrE,oalf- a-crorwn.... f.tch hEro n.. i =~~ibbl~ \ ,,,lybmty
~~~~ *unly mai~aiamaiprtttumi(Iposleqi% ito cquerm.... gavce gou?Sh gveme3% iasone~As big asl slc
ail sin qpi iason tl g itstinot UMY OR: Of E OCtLpt W:spa ro tlE littlE 0:tbtlat urnb bis hnbtbi t er4boltat must bW wbilt to-mormu.
strq-u/a'n~s 9 u~poltsold t br s.llerbedeod ie ndin
Xknb wlat gaaue ttb i tjollynE re nosRutm gs aRnb cinnamon spims an ux bthajgaue mct$isjolly rebno,.
, a poorl El sparroj i 1eomWpoor little sparrow.mnt~o
acky comEgtlf Ey OiVIU tro meanm tot r6ullnotgiuErn myfi lerGo any man atiuc .f soulb giuc my fiddl4ey' ink tlqtlrqgonc mabr many a louL d~aySfiddrE dn6c a auE ab.
IjITen-til1 wasbirtyemlr meta pretty missjlnb s brop m a.c.rtSY .iittls miss prny misslessir la8 light upon VouLf ab lj a crown a bayJb spend it all on you.
7--RKobir '" icaIRIerE two0 prd MeniLt the cLock struck tna Ofltd. ooos aRt tb ,Oh,brothr Jichar&6h sur's very high!