- Permanent Link:
- Apalachicola River and Bay basin one of the most ecologically diverse and significant natural areas in the Southeast
- Northwest Florida Water Management District (Fla.)
Surface Water Improvement and Management Program (Fla.)
- Place of Publication:
- Havana FL
- Northwest Florida Water Management District
- Publication Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 remote sensing image : col. ; 57 x 76 cm. on sheet 61 x 92 cm.
- Scale not given.
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Remote-sensing images -- Apalachicola River Watershed (Fla.) ( lcsh )
Remote-sensing images -- Apalachicola Bay (Fla.) -- 1999 ( local )
Remote-sensing images -- Florida -- Apalachicola Bay -- 1999 ( local )
Remote-sensing images -- Florida -- Apalachicola River Watershed -- 1999 ( local )
Remote-sensing images -- Apalachicola River Watershed (Fla.) -- 1999 ( local )
- single map ( marcgt )
- General Note:
- "Produced through the Northwest Florida Water Management District's Surface Water Improvement and Management Program."
- General Note:
- "A mosaic of two satellite images ... The Landsat scenes were generated in 1997 about 437 miles above the earth by a near-polar-orbiting satellite."
- Funded in part by the University of Florida, the Florida Heritage Project of the State University Libraries of Florida, the Institute for Museum and Library Services, and the U.S. Department of Education's TICFIA granting program.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- George A. Smathers Libraries, University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- All rights reserved, Board of Trustees of the University of Florida.
- Resource Identifier:
- 22732475 ( ALEPH )
43737977 ( OCLC )