- Permanent Link:
- St. Joseph's Bay, West Florida
- Alternate title:
- Saint Joseph's Bay, West Florida
- United States Coast Survey
- Place of Publication:
- Washington D.C
- N. Peters
- Publication Date:
- Preliminary ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : ; 58 x 39 cm. on sheet 63 x 45 cm.
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Nautical charts -- Florida -- Saint Joseph Bay ( lcsh )
Bathymetric maps -- Saint Joseph Bay (Fla.) ( lcsh )
Nautical charts -- 1:60,000 -- Florida -- Saint Joseph Bay -- 1875 ( local )
Bathymetric maps -- 1:60,000 -- Florida -- Saint Joseph Bay -- 1875 ( local )
Bathymetric maps -- 1:60,000 -- Saint Joseph Bay (Fla.) -- 1875 ( local )
- federal government publication ( marcgt )
single map ( marcgt )
- General Note:
- Depths shown by isolines and soundings in feet.
- General Note:
- "No. 487, price 25 cents."
- Funded in part by the University of Florida, the Florida Heritage Project of the State University Libraries of Florida, the Institute for Museum and Library Services, and the U.S. Department of Education's TICFIA granting program.
- Statement of Responsibility:
- U.S. Coast Survey.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- George A. Smathers Libraries, University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- This item is presumed to be in the public domain. The University of Florida George A. Smathers Libraries respect the intellectual property rights of others and do not claim any copyright interest in this item. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by fair use or other copyright exemptions. Any reuse of this item in excess of fair use or other copyright exemptions may require permission of the copyright holder. The Smathers Libraries would like to learn more about this item and invite individuals or organizations to contact Digital Services (UFDC@uflib.ufl.edu) with any additional information they can provide.
- Resource Identifier:
- 029088023 ( ALEPH )
51585910 ( OCLC )
This item has the following downloads:
St. Andrews Point
US. COAST SURVEY
2 ".. ]B
.'oeooott,o o ~ I
... ... ......