- Permanent Link:
- The Progressive proof book for the Virginia Lee cigar label of the Seidenberg Cigar Company.
- Seidenberg Cigar Company, 1895 ( Manufacturer )
Cigar City Collection ( Contributor )
- Publication Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 progressive proof book ( 15 x 23 cm )
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Label ( Documentary Artifact, Communication Artifact ) ( nmc )
Cigar industry ( lctgm )
Cigar labels ( lctgm )
Proof books ( lctgm )
Seidenberg Cigar Company (2205 20th St.) ( lctgm )
Virginia Lee ( lctgm )
- General Note:
- General Note:
- At the turn of the century, The Havana-American Co. purchased the Seidenberg Co. and operated it for a number of years, later closing it.
- Digitized with funding from the <a href="http://www.imls.gov/">Institute of Museum and Library Services</a> as part of the Ephemeral Cities grant project.
- Source Institution:
- University of South Florida (USF)
- Holding Location:
- Special Collections, Tampa Library, University of South Florida (USF)
- Rights Management:
- This item was contributed to the Digital Library of the Caribbean (dLOC) by the source institution listed in the metadata. This item may or may not be protected by copyright in the country where it was produced. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by applicable law, including any applicable international copyright treaty or fair use or fair dealing statutes, which dLOC partners have explicitly supported and endorsed. Any reuse of this item in excess of applicable copyright exceptions may require permission. dLOC would encourage users to contact the source institution directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information about copyright status or to provide additional information about the item.
- Resource Identifier: