- Permanent Link:
- A Crowd watches the La Trocha Cigar Factory engulfed in flames during the Ybor City Fire of 1908 from 12th Avenue and 17th Street North.
- Hayes, Charles A. (Mrs.), 1908 ( Photographer )
Tony Pizzo Collection ( Contributor )
- Publication Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph ( 25 x 20 cm )
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Print, Photographic ( Documentary Artifact, Communication Artifact ) ( nmc )
Disasters ( lctgm )
Fires ( lctgm )
Crowds ( lctgm )
Ybor City Fire of 1908 ( lctgm )
La Trocha Cigar Factory ( lctgm )
Streets -- 12th Avenue ( lctgm )
Streets -- 17th Street ( lctgm )
- General Note:
"The scene was taken from 12th Avenue and 17th Street looking North. In the center appears the La Trocha Cigar Factory with it's clock tower being consumed by flames."
- Digitized with funding from the <a href="http://www.imls.gov/">Institute of Museum and Library Services</a> as part of the Ephemeral Cities grant project.
- Source Institution:
- University of South Florida (USF)
- Holding Location:
- Special Collections, Tampa Library, University of South Florida (USF)
- Rights Management:
- This item was contributed to the Digital Library of the Caribbean (dLOC) by the source institution listed in the metadata. This item may or may not be protected by copyright in the country where it was produced. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by applicable law, including any applicable international copyright treaty or fair use or fair dealing statutes, which dLOC partners have explicitly supported and endorsed. Any reuse of this item in excess of applicable copyright exceptions may require permission. dLOC would encourage users to contact the source institution directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information about copyright status or to provide additional information about the item.
- Resource Identifier: