- Permanent Link:
- Seindemberg & Co. Factory during the scale stirke of 1899.
- Burgert Brothers, 1917- ( Photographer )
Tony Pizzo Collection ( Contributor )
- Publication Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph ( 20 x 25 cm )
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Plant, Industrial ( Building, Structures ) ( nmc )
Seindemberg & Co. Cigar Factory (corner 12th Avenue and 18th Street) ( nmc )
Cigar industry ( lctgm )
Cuesta Rey Cigar Factory (2416 North Howard Avenue) ( lctgm )
A.E. Ballard and Company Cigar Factory. ( lctgm )
- Spatial Coverage:
- Tampa |z 1271000 |2 ceeus
Hillsborough County |z 12057 |2 ceeus
United States of America -- Florida -- Hillsborough County -- Tampa
- General Note:
" La Rosa EspaÃÂƒÂ±ola as it appeared in the above year. To the right Cuesta and Ballard Cigar Factory. This picture was taken from Max Ceara's place at the corner of 12th Avenue and 18th Street."
- Funded in part by the Institute for Museum and Library Services (IMLS), Ephemeral Cities Project.
- Source Institution:
- University of South Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of South Florida, Tampa FLorida, Special Collection
- Rights Management:
- This item was contributed to the Digital Library of the Caribbean (dLOC) by the source institution listed in the metadata. This item may or may not be protected by copyright in the country where it was produced. Users of this work have responsibility for determining copyright status prior to reusing, publishing or reproducing this item for purposes other than what is allowed by applicable law, including any applicable international copyright treaty or fair use or fair dealing statutes, which dLOC partners have explicitly supported and endorsed. Any reuse of this item in excess of applicable copyright exceptions may require permission. dLOC would encourage users to contact the source institution directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information about copyright status or to provide additional information about the item.
- Resource Identifier: